Chiefs The First Team to Play 6 Different Days of the Week in a Season

Chiefer

11 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I know I’m probably being a bit of a boomer here (only 38) but I miss the NFL just being on Sundays and Monday. I don’t need games on Black Friday or games on a random Wednesday. Just give me all damn day Sunday and my Monday night game and I’m a happy camper. Thursday and Saturday for college. 

Until college football gets its **** together (but it’s only getting worse), the NFL can take every Saturday it wants.

I'm gonna be honest, usually the only games I can watch live are mid week games. Thursday is my widest open day of the week normally with a 50-60 hour work week and I often work 20-24 hours on weekends. Thursday and Monday games are great for people like me that aren't privileged enough to have a M-F 9-5.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, bomont said:

Thursday games sound good in theory: an NFL game during the week to get a little football fix while waiting for the weekend. But it seems like they're almost always bad games and it doesn't give the teams enough time to prep or recuperate from the last week.  

I love that there is a game between Monday and Sunday - I like the Thursday games and see why that night works. I'd be fine with it being on Friday or Saturday though too - I think the NFL is caring less about the lesser leagues and I love that  - I'd much rather have an NFL game on Saturday than a college game, and the viewership agrees with that.

• Like 1