What is happening?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2024 at 4:06 PM, onejayhawk said:

Same song, chorus section. 

From what I have seen, Buggs is for-real innocent.

For which charge? This is the problem, if these guys are innocent how are they shockingly becoming frequent fliers?

3 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

He was for-real innocent, too. 

What I saw was that he drug his baby mama down the stairs by her hair… If that’s true, doesn’t really matter what the rest of the details are.

21 hours ago, EMAW_KSU said:

What I saw was that he drug his baby mama down the stairs by her hair… If that’s true, doesn’t really matter what the rest of the details are.

On that, we can agree. 

Still, let's wait for evidence. 

23 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

Still, let's wait for evidence. 

Supposedly there’s video of this. This dude is practice squad fodder. I don’t see the need to “wait and see” on someone like that.

13 minutes ago, EMAW_KSU said:

Supposedly there’s video of this. This dude is practice squad fodder. I don’t see the need to “wait and see” on someone like that.

Once we are past supposedly, fine. Until then, show the patience that kept Tyreek in the league when his ex tried to sink him. 

13 hours ago, EMAW_KSU said:

If they're going to take the wait and see approach for the stars, they should absolutely do so for the practice squad fodder as well.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Bye

OPE, guessing they maybe were made aware of what the video shows. Since I do agree with Jak that it seems to be fairest to wait with all, and we suddenly changed stance. Something shifted.

Edited by EMAW_KSU

• 2 months later...

i have no idea where to post this tidbit in your forum, so somehow this thread seemd like the best one, lol

The Chiefs superfan known as Chiefsaholic has been sentenced on charges related to a bank robbery spree hours before his favorite team kicks off their run for a third straight title.

Per multiple reports, Xaviar Babudar pleaded guilty to money laundering, transporting stolen property across state lines and bank robbery earlier this year and he was sentenced to 17.5 years in prison in a federal courthouse in Kansas City on Thursday. Babudar’s lawyers were seeking a 10-year sentence while prosecutors wanted a 20-year term.

Babudar was initially arrested in December 2022 after an armed robbery. He was released on bond, jumped bail and robbed more banks before being caught again in July 2023.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/chiefsaholic-sentenced-to-17-5-years-in-prison

Go Chiefs, by the way! Get that 3-peat!