The 2018 Nobody Cares Bowl (Pro Bowl) Rosters

EaglesPeteC

Pro Bowl Rosters: Special Stefon Diggs Omission Edition!

Image result for Say whutImage result for stefon diggs

Well, for one am DEMANDING a recount of ALL the ballots cast, so that we may get to the bottom of this sham, this outrage, this Travesty of Justice!!

This grotesque insult dealt to Stefon Diggs is of the sort to make the blood boil in the hearts of right-thinking fans everywhere!

@Illadelegend215, we bid you, come forth, in defense of Stefon Diggs, so that an erring and forgetful people may yet know the Way of Righteousness!

Lol its like every sports forum..everyone feels obligated to make sure they look like a knowledgeable sports fan by saying they don't  like the pro bowl and it doesn't matter  bla bla etc. Etc..

Your opinion obviously  doesn't matter  because  the billionaires keep putting  it on every year.it must  benefit  them,for them. Besides,I always liked the different helmets all at once!

I don't truly feel that Tyron Smith earned his spot this year and got votes based solely on past reputation. He's missed time on the field ('bout to miss some more) and has had a couple of so-so performances this year. When he's on, he's on, and that's only been about 6-7 games this year.

7 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

I don't truly feel that Tyron Smith earned his spot this year and got votes based solely on past reputation. He's missed time on the field ('bout to miss some more) and has had a couple of so-so performances this year. When he's on, he's on, and that's only been about 6-7 games this year.

That's Pro Bowl voting though, it's a popularity contest. No surprise really.

Can't really complain about the Falcons only getting 2 in.  The only guy that i think deserved to be there was probably Deion Jones at MLB and truthfully it's gonna be almost impossible to beat out Wagner and Keuchly just based on name value and plus they both still play well so if your stats are in the same ball park as theirs your not getting in over them because they deserve it to.

They should ditch the Pro Bowl and go back to skill challenges and other non football challenges... if the game doesn’t matter, why risk injuries when there’s other things they could try anyways.

pro bowl voting is a joke and at this point names/personalities are more likely to get the nod.

if I was a player getting nominated for PBs , I’d probably play in my first pro bowl and sit out the rest.

31 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Sadly not a single Ram will be playing that game. 

Dang all of them are going to get injured thats horrible news bro im sorry for your misfortune.   Julio and Mack won't be either but thats because were representing the nfc in the Sb and winning it this time :D

Donald Penn didnt deserve to be a Pro Bowler this year.

Harrison Smith, Telvin Smith, and Andrew Whitworth all got shafted.

Smith was best S in the league this year, Telvin is a dynamic young LB with uncommon atheleticism, and of all the offensive lineman i watched in games this year, Whitworth has to be the best one i saw play. He excels at everything. He should go into the HOF in my opinion and he continued his elite play this year.

Archived