The 2018 Nobody Cares Bowl (Pro Bowl) Rosters

EaglesPeteC

4 hours ago, TENINCH said:

The current best safety in the NFL Harrison Smith got shafted.

Any Eagles fan will tell you Malcolm Jenkins has no business being there.

Brandon Graham and Jason Kelce got f'ed as well though. Why the actual heck are there only 5 total D-lineman to play basically four positions being named to the team? 5 Linebackers. Either way you slice it, that's a total of 10 players for 7 positions. Meanwhile all the offensive skill positions are like 3 deep.

Aqib Talib being on the team is a joke... Marcus Peters, William Jackson, Jimmy Smith, Chris Harris and  Tredavious White are all more deserving than Talib. Peters should probably be the one. 

I'm not gonna complain about Tredavious White not being on the team because the AFC corners are just so good this year. But the fact that he is not an alternate is flat out ridiculous.

How the hell is Mike Tolbert an alternate. He hasnt played one down as a FB? And he has sucked all year long. He just became a healthy scratch

9 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

And Sam Koch. But who cares. Pro Bowl is for losers, although I'm not really sure how the best kicker in the entire NFL can't even make a Pro Bowl lol

Probably because in 2017 he isn't the best kicker, and Boswell is known for being clutch this season.

Waiting for the "illnesses" and "lingering injuries" to come rolling in as they always do in the subsequent weeks for all of the players that don't want to go to Hawaii. (Can't say that I blame them). Before you know it so many QBs will drop off that Blake Bortles or Andy Dalton will be a starting QB.

Archived