The 2018 Nobody Cares Bowl (Pro Bowl) Rosters

EaglesPeteC

On 12/19/2017 at 9:02 PM, bzane said:

Pro Bowl Rosters: Special Stefon Diggs Omission Edition!

Image result for Say whutImage result for stefon diggs

Well, for one am DEMANDING a recount of ALL the ballots cast, so that we may get to the bottom of this sham, this outrage, this Travesty of Justice!!

This grotesque insult dealt to Stefon Diggs is of the sort to make the blood boil in the hearts of right-thinking fans everywhere!

@Illadelegend215, we bid you, come forth, in defense of Stefon Diggs, so that an erring and forgetful people may yet know the Way of Righteousness!

Is it even a game without Stefon Diggs? Even if he had to play in that weird other bowl, his name should be attached to this more important bowl!!

Can we please stop putting Donald Penn in the Pro Bowl.

Kyle Rudolph or Cameron Brate would have been better options than Jimmy Graham.

Brandon Graham actually earned recognition for once, and of course he gets snubbed.

Anthony Barr is not a pro bowler; solid player, but not a pro bowler... Sean Lee, Alec Ogletree, Deion Jones, Blake Martinez, and honestly a handful of others would have been better options.

I agree with most of the sentiment, Harrison Smith got screwed.  I put Malcolm Jenkins in the 'good, not great' category, and Landon Collins looked lost for most of the year; there's a few safeties that out played those two.

13 hours ago, frenchie said:

I agree with most of the sentiment, Harrison Smith got screwed.  I put Malcolm Jenkins in the 'good, not great' category, and Landon Collins looked lost for most of the year; there's a few safeties that out played those two.

While I agree Smith was beyond Snubbed, Jenkins has played almost every position for the Eagles on Defense this season (because of injury to others) except the DL. So His numbers don't reflect his overall impact IMO.

Archived