2024 EC Finals: (1) Boston Celtics v (6) Indiana Pacers

11sanchez11

Posted (edited)

Pacers were just as good as the Celtics in each game for 46 minutes. Those two minutes is what separated the two teams over and over again. Just pissed down their legs every time 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Pacers were just as good as the Celtics in each game for 46 minutes. Those two minutes is what separated the two teams over and over again. Just pissed down their legs every time 

Seemed like a sizeable gap in talent and execution in those last 2 minutes.

Proud of this team. But man Pascal crapped the bed over and over the last few mins. Oooof. I think this Boston team is really good and can beat either of the teams out west. Tatum can go toe to toe with Luka. 

Brown is a wildcard because he can really good or really bad.. They need KP back though. Pacers were scoring at will but not many teams have their offense. Pacers made it look easy but it’s really not. 

9 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

I think the wolves hold up better then the mavs for matchup, but the Celtics got this in the bag. 

In the end the Celtics always **** the bed, somehow someway. KG ain't walking through that door

Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2024 at 7:50 PM, El Ramster said:

Proud of this team. But man Pascal crapped the bed over and over the last few mins. Oooof. I think this Boston team is really good and can beat either of the teams out west. Tatum can go toe to toe with Luka. 

Brown is a wildcard because he can really good or really bad.. They need KP back though. Pacers were scoring at will but not many teams have their offense. Pacers made it look easy but it’s really not. 

Bro is averaging 25 points on 54 percent with 6 rebounds, 2 and a half assists and 1.5 stocks a game this postseason and we calling him a wildcard 

Edited by Troy Brown

3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

dawg yall just got swept lol

Oh I know and I'm bitter 😂

But still, this season was a huge success for Indy while Boston has just done what everyone expected. Only to once again come up short and lose another Finals 🤞

13 minutes ago, adamq said:

Oh I know and I'm bitter 😂

But still, this season was a huge success for Indy while Boston has just done what everyone expected. Only to once again come up short and lose another Finals 🤞

Making the finals for anyone is a huge success regardless of the wacky ESPN takes. the Cs can only play who is in front of them and they rose to the occasion time any time it got interesting. Just because they're making it look easy doesn't lessen what they're doing.

Also, hard to imagine the Pacers would've been where they were had they not been fortunate enough to play the hospital Knicks/Bucks. Who were the Celtics supposed to play to impress people? They would've rolled the 6ers. 

Let us not forget that there were more games between the 1st and 2nd seed in the East than there was between the 1st and 10th seed in the West. The Celtics have made it look easy all year.