Alex Guerrero has been ya boomed from the Patriots

mission27

1 hour ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

I don't think any of those guys buy into and place as much dedication towards it as Brady does, though. I'm sure those guys do some things with Guerrero, but don't commit to the entire program and lifestyle to the extent Brady does.

His diet, training and sleep habits are borderline crazy. He's extremely passionate about it.; it's definitely going to be his career post football.

What's his sleep habits?

23 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

A buddy of mine seems to think there is a banned substance involved in this. I'm not convinced, but he got me scarred lol

That wouldn't make a whole lot of sense, given that he's still allowed to work with both Brady and other players, just not at the team facility.

I think this has everything to do with Guerrero undercutting the team training staff, just like the reporting says.

On 12/20/2017 at 1:51 AM, ChazStandard said:

But there's no evidence it is coincidence either. You have to admit, based on all the data so far, it's possible it works. Or at least works for some people.

Let me give you just one example about why Guerrero is so dangerous:

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/21227039/can-tom-brady-leave-football-terms-tb12-method

Every day, he wakes up at 6 in the morning and immediately drinks 20 ounces of purified water, augmented with TB12 electrolytes, which, as he tells us, contain the "72 trace minerals" generally lost in perspiration. As a result, he says, he is so well-hydrated that "even with adequate exposure to the sun, I won't get sunburned," and he presumes that the muscles under his skin look like "beautiful tenderloins" instead of "shriveled jerky."

On 12/20/2017 at 10:36 AM, 1ForTheThumb said:

I don't think any of those guys buy into and place as much dedication towards it as Brady does, though. I'm sure those guys do some things with Guerrero, but don't commit to the entire program and lifestyle to the extent Brady does.

His diet, training and sleep habits are borderline crazy. He's extremely passionate about it.; it's definitely going to be his career post football.

Those guys also play more dangerous positions than a QB. Positions where there is more collision involved.

Archived