Do you like your team name?

TecmoSuperJoe

38 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Well we are named after a Buffalo hunter so it doesn't get cooler than that. The issue is that no one thinks that we are named after a Buffalo hunter. I mean our mascot is a Buffalo... The logo is a Buffalo running with streaks of blood coming out of the side. But no one knows what the name and the logo really mean so I think we should embrace the meaning more..  get a mountaineer mascot dressed as Buffalo Bill and update the logo a bit so people know that red streak is blood

qTNCtxz.gif

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

Nearly every team name is cooler than that.

There is nothing cooler than a guy hunting with a .50-.70 and carrying a .44 revolver on his hip. 

Everyother name is a general animal... Like Lions and Bengals... We have neither in the United States so that makes no sense in my eyes other than just choosing a general animal that has nothing to do with your city or history. Rams also fall in this category... Don't know many Rams in LA...

Then of course you have lame names like the Dolphins... Like how feminine is that compared to a guy with a .50-.70 used to shoot a charging Bison

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

There is nothing cooler than a guy hunting with a .50-.70 and carrying a .44 revolver on his hip. 

Yeah. Like I said, nearly every team name is cooler.

Shooting one buffalo, letting the entire herd gather around and then shooting the rest so that you can skin them and leave everything else to rot is not “cool”. Driving trains through areas to have tens or even hundreds of people shoot animals just to leave them there because you don’t want the animal near your train is not “cool”. Even Buffalo Bill later came out and said that the slaughter needed to end because the process was incredibly damaging and improper.

So no - not “cool” by any standards.

12 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Everyother name is a general animal... Like Lions and Bengals... We have neither in the United States so that makes no sense in my eyes other than just choosing a general animal that has nothing to do with your city or history. Rams also fall in this category... Don't know many Rams in LA...

Then of course you have lame names like the Dolphins... Like how feminine is that compared to a guy with a .50-.70 used to shoot a charging Bison

My exact thoughts. I'd take Bills over any of the generic animals.

40 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Rams also fall in this category... Don't know many Rams in LA...

They started as the Cleveland Rams and moved out west in 1946.

And while there weren't any Rams in Cleveland, there are herds of them living in the mountains/deserts of Southern California

12 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Los Angeles chargers sounds so wrong. 

It's like Boston Yankees or Miami Patriots.....Just wrong.

Also 5-10 years from now our logo will  be changed to an electric car because Spanos and greed.

Dude yall should get with Tesla

50 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Yeah. Like I said, nearly every team name is cooler.

Shooting one buffalo, letting the entire herd gather around and then shooting the rest so that you can skin them and leave everything else to rot is not “cool”. Driving trains through areas to have tens or even hundreds of people shoot animals just to leave them there because you don’t want the animal near your train is not “cool”. Even Buffalo Bill later came out and said that the slaughter needed to end because the process was incredibly damaging and improper.

So no - not “cool” by any standards.

Seconded. 

Archived