Raimann and Smith are PFF’s 3rd rated OT duo

https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2024/05/29/colts-braden-smith-bernhard-raimann-pffs-third-best-ot-duo/?taid=6659d803b9c7810001ab76ca&utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=twitter

Smith and Raimann (are ranked 15th and 16th). The only teams to have both tackles ranked higher then the Colts duo are the Lions (Sewell 3rd and Decker 14th) and the Eagles (Maialata 5th and Lane Johnson 6th).

As long as Smith and Kelly (and Richardson) can be healthy we could have one of the best OLs in the league. That with Taylor, blocking from the TEs and WRs this offense could be trouble 

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2024 at 9:17 AM, Wyld Stallyns said:

https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2024/05/29/colts-braden-smith-bernhard-raimann-pffs-third-best-ot-duo/?taid=6659d803b9c7810001ab76ca&utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=twitter

Smith and Raimann (are ranked 15th and 16th). The only teams to have both tackles ranked higher then the Colts duo are the Lions (Sewell 3rd and Decker 14th) and the Eagles (Maialata 5th and Lane Johnson 6th).

As long as Smith and Kelly (and Richardson) can be healthy we could have one of the best OLs in the league. That with Taylor, blocking from the TEs and WRs this offense could be trouble 

I said it last year, Raimann started to look good in the 2nd half of last season.  Still a little slow-footed once he engages the defender but he showed massive improvement over the course of the season and I am really looking forward to watching him this year.

I think Freeland could develop to be a solid sub, He certainly has the size. Pretty young still. Bortolini and Goncalves add to the mix and I see good things moving forward.