Week 16 GDT - Jacksonville Jaguars @ San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Well, if we don't beat them today then it will be a hat and t-shirt game.

I'm not sure I follow.  The implication of hat and t-shirt would be that it will be an easy game for them.  Winning doesn't mean it was easy.  

Just now, Ataal said:

I'm not sure I follow.  The implication of hat and t-shirt would be that it will be an easy game for them.  Winning doesn't mean it was easy.  

Smith was implying a win for the Jags clinches them the division, nothing about the game being easy.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Smith was implying a win for the Jags clinches them the division, nothing about the game being easy.

Weird. My newsfeeds have been inundated with what I thought that meant.  I guess the media is really milking this.  

2 minutes ago, Ataal said:

Weird. My newsfeeds have been inundated with what I thought that meant.  I guess the media is really milking this.  

Jaguars LB Telvin Smith had an interesting way of describing what this weekend means for the franchise: "This is a hat and t-shirt week," he said. "It's that game. We haven't put on the hat and t-shirt in a long time around here." For those confused, it's a reference to the Jaguars' chance to win the AFC South and get the accompanying hats and t-shirts with AFC South champions logos.

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-40013287-4

Archived