Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Taco Bowl XXVIII Posted)

Just now, El Ramster said:

Just helps keeps a coach. Not to mention you might get like 5-10 guys to do it. Or lets you keep a pass rusher/WR/CB. 

I mean, people can trade them or compound them to keep a more valuable position, devaluing that position. Again, if people don't want to vote anymore, I'd probably rather just use the Game MVP formula for it.

• Like 3

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean, people can trade them or compound them to keep a more valuable position, devaluing that position. Again, if people don't want to vote anymore, I'd probably rather just use the Game MVP formula for it.

It’s not that they want to. It’s that they don’t. For the reason that kinda takes a while. 

Like how many were turned in this year? The last 5’or so. 

I just want this to turn into mafia. Before we would have like 10+
pages a day. Now it’s Ggs and Gl. F that, I need to let Ruskie know he ain’t bout that life. I need Randy’s sisters to answer my calls. I need to let the other crappy eagles fan that his team name is stupid. 

THEY GONN FEEL ME 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0habxsuXW4g&pp=ygUNbWFyaWFoIGNhcmV5IA%3D%3D

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Adding up to 20 tags to the keeper pool isn't something I think would be a positive change, for the sake of the drafts. Honestly, I'd probably sooner just move to just using the Game MVP formula to populate the teams if people don't want to vote anymore.

I like the voting, only problem was trying to keep track of which conference teams were in. On your end is is possible to split the game mvp formula lists by conference?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

It’s not that they want to. It’s that they don’t. For the reason that kinda takes a while. 

Like how many were turned in this year? The last 5’or so. 

I just want this to turn into mafia. Before we would have like 10+
pages a day. Now it’s Ggs and Gl. F that, I need to let Ruskie know he ain’t bout that life. I need Randy’s sisters to answer my calls. I need to let the other crappy eagles fan that his team name is stupid. 

THEY GONN FEEL ME 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0habxsuXW4g&pp=ygUNbWFyaWFoIGNhcmV5IA%3D%3D

This is big talk for a guy who had to have Nacho set his keepers for him before because he was no where to be found…

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, adamq said:

I like the voting, only problem was trying to keep track of which conference teams were in. On your end is is possible to split the game mvp formula lists by conference?

probably, although I'm sure there'd be interest in league rankings too and managing three separate lists would be tiresome

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Before we would have like 10+
pages a day.

Page count per season (since moving to the new forum):

S15 pages: 235
S16 pages: 304
S17 pages: 348
S18 pages: 264
S19 pages: 205
S20 pages: 233
S21 pages: 151
S22 pages: 466
S23 pages: 199
S24 pages: 318
S25 pages: 162
S26 pages: 197
S27 pages: 182
S28 pages: 175*

*currently

You may be right about the decline of activity & it is definitely something I'd be open to hearing ideas about how to improve, but I don't think incentivizing a single thing that happens once a season would really change that much.

• Like 3