Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Taco Bowl XXVIII Posted)

33 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean, people can trade them or compound them to keep a more valuable position, devaluing that position. Again, if people don't want to vote anymore, I'd probably rather just use the Game MVP formula for it.

I think this is probably the best thing to do. It took me like 30-40 minutes to compile my ballot and check stats, etc. 

It’s just a lot and I wouldn’t have done it if I hadn’t had a slow day at work. 

Just now, Kingram said:

I think this is probably the best thing to do. It took me like 30-40 minutes to compile my ballot and check stats, etc. 

did you use the ordered stats to do them? part of the reason I've been posting them is to make it easier and less time consuming than it was...

43 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean, people can trade them or compound them to keep a more valuable position, devaluing that position. Again, if people don't want to vote anymore, I'd probably rather just use the Game MVP formula for it.

Yeah thats how i voted this year and i like the unbiased approach (fb mvp aside as some of them as stashes)

10 minutes ago, Kingram said:

I tried to do that at first and i was over complicating it because i was comparing edge to edge rather than olb and de 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Does it trigger you to hear "less time consuming" when you have to spend hours processing and posting each week of each season?

Not really, I get it. We all have lives. I've committed to putting the time and effort required to run the league; merely participating should be far less of a commitment & anything that makes it easier I'd consider a good thing.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yeah thats how i voted this year and i like the unbiased approach (fb mvp aside as some of them as stashes)

Yeah I'd definitely have to factor in players starting at other positions somehow if I go that route. Might be able to only factor in games spent at that position.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Page count per season (since moving to the new forum):

S15 pages: 235
S16 pages: 304
S17 pages: 348
S18 pages: 264
S19 pages: 205
S20 pages: 233
S21 pages: 151
S22 pages: 466
S23 pages: 199
S24 pages: 318
S25 pages: 162
S26 pages: 197
S27 pages: 182
S28 pages: 175*

*currently

You may be right about the decline of activity & it is definitely something I'd be open to hearing ideas about how to improve, but I don't think incentivizing a single thing that happens once a season would really change that much.

Too many people touching and smashing grass

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I think it was rumbling with Harper. Guys would really talk.. Ruskie would even come out his small village in Ukraine and throw a punch here and there. I think we’ve gotten old tbh. I joined this site when I was baby. Most of us did.. I’ve been in this league so long it’s really cool. Nacho knows, actually I take that back. I hope he knows that what he does is greatly appreciated. I use to join these leagues in GFX forums but were for basketball. Some simmed It off programs others off 2k with screen shots and recording. I know keepingitgansta had the basketball ones here for a while. I think he passed away before we moved to the new forum. 

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Imagine thinking you’re funny but only

Gmen laughs at your jokes… I would legit cry in the toilet if that were me. Like I would be going number 2 and crying. Letting it all out. 
God you just had to be a packers fan.. 

Trash troll @Scoundrel I’m reporting malf. 

14 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Imagine thinking you’re funny but only

Gmen laughs at your jokes… I would legit cry in the toilet if that were me. Like I would be going number 2 and crying. Letting it all out. 
God you just had to be a packers fan.. 

Trash troll @Scoundrel I’m reporting malf. 

No one takes you seriously. Report denied

• Like 1