Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Taco Bowl XXVIII Posted)

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I make my own stat document and vote based on specific metrics (I voted for very few Wattsville players this year), but I'd be fine with MVP formula.

I 100% pumped up my best players in the ballot just assuming everyone else would do the same, and then mostly went off the MVP list... Now that I know there is some integrity between these owners I will do better next season. 🤣

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Page count per season (since moving to the new forum):

S15 pages: 235
S16 pages: 304
S17 pages: 348
S18 pages: 264
S19 pages: 205
S20 pages: 233
S21 pages: 151
S22 pages: 466
S23 pages: 199
S24 pages: 318
S25 pages: 162
S26 pages: 197
S27 pages: 182
S28 pages: 175*

*currently

Screenshot-20240925-124239-Chrome.jpg

S22 was wild

From what I can tell, new owners coming in and making really bad decisions drives a lot of conversation, shoutout to karnage wherever you are.

Edited by adamq
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, adamq said:

S22 was wild

From what I can tell, new owners coming in and making really bad decisions drives a lot of conversation, shoutout to karnage wherever you are.

haha, just poking a little fun there. Ofc this comes from way before season 22, don't remember the exact year but it was back when there was a preseason

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, adamq said:

S22 was wild

Meh, Karnage accumulated a lot of young talent in his short time. Those players take years to develop. It can be tough to stick around to see it through.

46 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Meh, Karnage accumulated a lot of young talent in his short time. Those players take years to develop. It can be tough to stick around to see it through.

He made some additional moves throughout the season that actually ended up turning it around. Some questionable drops here and there but it happens

A lot of discussion on TEs, and I never realized offensive aggression would have an impact on play time or usage for the position.. was that all speculation or have you seen an increase in TE usage vs aggression since?

Edited by adamq

54 minutes ago, adamq said:

He made some additional moves throughout the season that actually ended up turning it around. Some questionable drops here and there but it happens

A lot of discussion on TEs, and I never realized offensive aggression would have an impact on play time or usage for the position.. was that all speculation or have you seen an increase in TE usage vs aggression since?

It's really tough to tell. I felt like, with lower aggression, TEs saw more use, but it's nothing I can prove or anything. I don't see myself keeping a TE moving forward.

• Like 1