Chicago Cubs Thread - The Ricketts are too poor to pay players

pwny

13 hours ago, pwny said:

No idea what Kyle Ryan was thinking. Probably cost us the game. 

Yep, it did.  But Strop absolutely ****ting the bed is what needs to be the focus of the disappointment, IMO.  That and the offense not capitalizing more often early on.  So many wasted opportunities.

12 hours ago, pwny said:

Kris Bryant is back. 

I blinked and he got his wRC+ up to 137 and has been the most valuable 3B in the NL.  As expected.

It also happened at the same time that Heyward has come crashing back down to earth.  .209/.333/.349 in his last 13 games (51 PAs).  

2 hours ago, pwny said:

I hope whatever is going on with the Zobrist family is remedied very quickly. 

Swapping Russell in for Zobrist makes this team infinitely less likeable, and that pisses me off.  

But yeah, I hope it's nothing serious with the Zobrists.

Just now, hrubes20 said:

But yeah, I hope it's nothing serious with the Zobrists.

Julianna deleted her Twitter and Instagram yesterday. Today, the Instagram is back up, but comments are locked and according to others, all recent pictures with Ben have been removed. The latest one with him was in October, but I also don’t know if she deleted them or if she just didn’t post any recently with him.

As for your other part, agreed. I’m just choosing to not mention him unless it’s accompanied by a 4 letter word that can’t be said on this forum.