Allen Robinson and Jaguars talking about a new deal

.Buzz

Just now, Its A Sabotage said:

sign either lee or arob and trade the other tbh 

If Hurns doesn't stay healthy/doesn't have a good year, think there is much of a chance of cutting him and keeping both?

Just now, .Buzz said:

If Hurns doesn't stay healthy/doesn't have a good year, think there is much of a chance of cutting him and keeping both?

unless marqise takes some kind of lesser than hurns type deal - which i dont think is likely - id guess he'd ask too much and be unsigned in the offseason - i think if they are outright cutting someone thats greene

unless marqise takes some kind of lesser than hurns type deal - which i dont think is likely - id guess he'd ask too much and be unsigned in the offseason - i think if they are outright cutting someone thats greene

Yeah, wouldn't shock me if Greene didn't make the 53 going into the season tbh. It'll be interesting. 

As for Lee, that's possible. Hurns got a pretty hefty deal though coming off a big year. Can't imagine Lee would ask for that much more unless he completely goes off this year. Hope we get A-Rob locked up though here in the next few days. Would be nice to have him done before things get going.

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, wouldn't shock me if Greene didn't make the 53 going into the season tbh. It'll be interesting. 

As for Lee, that's possible. Hurns got a pretty hefty deal though coming off a big year. Can't imagine Lee would ask for that much more unless he completely goes off this year. Hope we get A-Rob locked up though here in the next few days. Would be nice to have him done before things get going.

hurns got an above average deal in today money lee is a former 5 star and 2nd rd pick they tend to on average get the bigger deals

hurns got an above average deal in today money lee is a former 5 star and 2nd rd pick they tend to on average get the bigger deals

He is, but wouldn't him being hurt as much as he has dropped his value a little bit? This past year he had a very solid year but...

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

He is, but wouldn't him being hurt as much as he has dropped his value a little bit? This past year he had a very solid year but...

It didn't drop Linder's. So I honestly don't know.

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

It didn't drop Linder's. So I honestly don't know.

Linder did miss his 2nd season, but he's played 14 or more games the other two years whereas Lee had nagging injuries and wasn't able to play much at all or even practice quite a bit of the time through his first two seasons up until last year. Feel like they're different but maybe that's just me. I know Linder has had some nagging injuries but he's played through them and still played very well. Lot of those guys up front have to play through something. Parnell had the same ordeal from the sounds of it and wasn't right until around week 10.

Archived