OTA's and Training Camp Thread

2 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

that dude is wild

we dont need that **** around here, cut him loose

praying for a Braswell or finally a Tryon breakout

Definitely helps the case for Tryon not getting traded in camp that's for sure. Gregory being signed is a head scratcher - bc if you can't rely on him to show up or in fact  - disregard even sending a text to the team that you're not coming to camp - why keep the guy on the roster? Licht has always stated how quick he is to get rid of mistakes when they're realized. Seems like this guy is one. 

Really like what I read from mini-camp on how Jose Ramirez has transformed his body this offseason. That was holding him back from being a thought on defense last year. The O-line were all raving about his pass rush skills/arsenal last year, but his body wasn't ready.

I think he could be a breakout guy this year, especially if Gregory does get the axe. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Really like what I read from mini-camp on how Jose Ramirez has transformed his body this offseason. That was holding him back from being a thought on defense last year. The O-line were all raving about his pass rush skills/arsenal last year, but his body wasn't ready.

I think he could be a breakout guy this year, especially if Gregory does get the axe. 

Agreed. Psyched to see what he can do for us off the bench. 

On 6/18/2024 at 10:44 AM, kgarrett12486 said:

PR keeps hyping up Markees Watts a ton too

• Like 3