GDT Week 16 Vikings @ Packers

MNPackfan32

40 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I hope the guys play tonight like they did in Pittsburgh.  Its gonna be tough with so many guys out, however.

I want similar, but won't be unhappy at all with a loss. I want the highest pick possible.  I'd like to at least make the vikes work up a sweat out there.  As you said earlier this week, pugger, let's throw some read option at them.  Also not rooting for injury, but wouldn't be unhappy to see Barr on a cart. 

5 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I want similar, but won't be unhappy at all with a loss. I want the highest pick possible.  I'd like to at least make the vikes work up a sweat out there.  As you said earlier this week, pugger, let's throw some read option at them.  Also not rooting for injury, but wouldn't be unhappy to see Barr on a cart. 

We're going to get clobbered.  We weren't getting much pass rush with Nick Perry and Clay Matthews on the field, it's not going to be much better with the trio of Kyler Fackrell, Vince Biegel, and Ahmad Brooks.  And we're missing our best corner in Damarious Randall.  It's going to be ugly.

6 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Packers treating this like the last preseason game with all these inactives

As they should.  No reason Davante Adams or Nick Perry should be playing this game.  The only reason I don't think they've IRed Adams is because they want him to get to 1000 yards.

Archived