GDT Week 16 Vikings @ Packers

MNPackfan32

16 hours ago, Rodjahs12 said:

This and Keenum regressed back to his normal level. He plays like this in the divisional round against either Atlanta or Carolina and they're done. 

I think his poor performance had to do with the cold more than anything. He usually has good placement but his receivers seemed as slow as molasses. Field conditions were bad. MN gets the benefit of HFA against all teams not named Philly.

MN already beat the Rams, Falcons and Saints (with Bradford) in the regular season. The Vikes lost to Carolina to close a 3 game road stretch, I think that game goes differently in MN. MN is a tough team at home. Even if MN has to go Philly, I like the Vikes chances against Foles.

5 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

MN already beat the Rams, Falcons and Saints (with Bradford) in the regular season. The Vikes lost to Carolina to close a 3 game road stretch, I think that game goes differently in MN. MN is a tough team at home. Even if MN has to go Philly, I like the Vikes chances against Foles.

Timing is EVERYTHING in the NFL.  The Saints are red hot winning 10 of their last 12 games.  Falcons have certainly been less impressive during the middle-to-late portion of the season.  I do like the Rams win though.

13 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm really hoping Spriggs tore his meniscus but I don't think we'll be that lucky.

“Although with an ACL tear all he'll really be able to do is core and upper body work all summer” , so that might help him put some nice weight on.

That’s not true. I was running 3 months later and strengthening it at 4. Cleared to lift 5-6 months later. 

1 hour ago, spilltray said:

If Spriggs and Bulaga aren't ready to start the year at least Kyle Murphy was looking solid before his injury.

But I have been told that Ted Thompson sucks. Pretty amazing how he has consistently found unwanted players and put together pretty decent O-lines. Also, appreciate the work that Campen does, clearly everybody's on the same page when it comes to O-lineman.

10 hours ago, MantyWrestler said:

That’s not true. I was running 3 months later and strengthening it at 4. Cleared to lift 5-6 months later. 

Different post operative protocols for different surgeons.  Depends on other structural things related or additional to the ACL.  Meniscus repair vs menisectomy.  Extent of bone bruising, possible articular damage.  Other ligament injuries. 

Great that you were running at 3 months.   That you could is nice, whether you should have been for the best long term outcome relative to the health of your knee joint is a separate debate.

9 hours ago, squire12 said:

Different post operative protocols for different surgeons.  Depends on other structural things related or additional to the ACL.  Meniscus repair vs menisectomy.  Extent of bone bruising, possible articular damage.  Other ligament injuries. 

Great that you were running at 3 months.   That you could is nice, whether you should have been for the best long term outcome relative to the health of your knee joint is a separate debate.

My doctor works with McKensie, the Packers doctor. Doesn’t mean that he’s in the same boat I was but doesn’t mean he’s not. My point was that the poster saying that he can’t do anything through the summer was not necessarily accurate. 

Archived