Dolphins sign DL Calais Campbell

SteelKing728

Was hoping the Raiders would add his services. The guy just keeps playing too good to not sign another year contract.  Good for him and the Fins.

• Like 1

Does he have a shot at the HOF? Basically never the best at his position because the JJ Watt/Aaron Donald era. Has 100+ sacks though and that one year with Blake Bortles almost making the SB Campbell was one of the best players in the game.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Trojan said:

Does he have a shot at the HOF? Basically never the best at his position because the JJ Watt/Aaron Donald era. Has 100+ sacks though and that one year with Blake Bortles almost making the SB Campbell was one of the best players in the game.

He’s basically the Frank Gore of DTs.

• Like 5

On 6/15/2024 at 11:09 AM, Trojan said:

I have this weird feeling where he has enough sacks that people compare him unfavorably to edge rushers instead of traditional 3-4 guys like Seymour. I think he was always great with Arizona but he didn't rush the passer as much.

Edited by redsoxsuck05

On 6/15/2024 at 11:09 AM, Trojan said:

i think yes. not first ballot or anything but one of those "eventually" guys