2 Round Mock Draft - Volume 3

Rich7sena

6 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

utting Deion Jones there and Roquan Smith

That would be just FANTASTIC ! Roquan Smith M, Deion Jones W and Campbell S, wow ! But i doubt Smith will be available that low (but who knows ? If he has an issue with a medical guy before the combine :))...

Just now, zappa13004 said:

That would be just FANTASTIC ! Roquan Smith M, Deion Jones W and Campbell S, wow ! But i doubt Smith will be available that low (but who knows ? If he has an issue with a medical guy before the combine :))...

Second level linebackers always go lower than anticipated. I wouldn't expect Roquan Smith or Rashaan Evans to go top 15.

18 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

Second level linebackers always go lower than anticipated. I wouldn't expect Roquan Smith or Rashaan Evans to go top 15.

Yeah they can which is what im hoping for big time in our case.  But im expecting him to get the Shazier treatment and go around 15th or so a bit out of our reach.   Another guy i pray gets the we don't take your position early treatment is Nelson at OG.  If he can sneak down to us or close to us i wouldn't be against making a move for him either.  He's gonna be a stud at the next level i think.  I expect him to go top 15 as well though around like Martin did or better.

Archived