Jacksonville Jaguars (10-4) @ San Francisco 49ers (4-10) - AFC South is there for the taking

.Buzz

42 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Last GDT is pretty much done so figured this would be a good spot.

Calais is so awesome.

He's gonna make one heck of a coach when he's done on the field too, isn't he?

Also big into the random gratuitous blonde girl jumping scene.

30 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So beat the 49ers or Titans lose to the Rams and the division and likely the 3rd seed is ours. Love it

If we win, the third seed or better is ours. There’s no mathematical way for us to get the 4 or 6 seed, no matter what happens from here out.

Really looking forward to getting to watch you guys this week. I think I've only seen 2 games this year. Haven't gotten a chance to really appreciate the defense. I don't envision that we will give you guys a super tough game, I'm really just keen to watch Jimmy G with our depleted offense against your nasty defense. If he can perform even halfway admirably, I think I get to be excited about our quarterback situation moving forward. 

Good luck moving forward. I'm hoping you guys wreck the playoffs 

10 hours ago, Forge said:

I'm really just keen to watch Jimmy G with our depleted offense against your nasty defense. If he can perform even halfway admirably, I think I get to be excited about our quarterback situation moving forward. 

I’ll throw a caveat in this for you. Sometimes we’ve decided to play soft off coverage for entire games or entire halves of the game. When we do this, our secondary doesn’t look anywhere near as good as it normally does. The splits that Wilson put up against us - where he was fumbling around just to make completions in the first half and then making massive TD throws in the late stages of the game - was entirely predicated on our defense playing soft coverage. We played it against the Rams and everyone in the forum was frustrated by our coverage that game too. I didn’t watch our game vs the Cards, but it sounds like that happened then too.

If we play tight coverage, where we’re playing physical with your receivers at the LOS, it’ll be a great test for Jimmy. If we play off ball coverage, the defense really isn’t anything special and I’d still be cautious of using this as a true gauge for how good he’s playing.

Archived