Grab 'Em Up (Dynasty Sleepers)

gopherwrestler

Who are some of you Grab 'Em Up guys you guys might try rostering for next year in hope they can become something next year?

I seem to try this every year with a couple guys that were later round rookies that may still be in the FA pool.

Current two I just rostered:

Mack Hollins WR Eagles

Keenan Cole WR Jags (realize he isn't too much of a sleeper anymore, scoring good the past few weeks)

48 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Who are some of you Grab 'Em Up guys you guys might try rostering for next year in hope they can become something next year?

I seem to try this every year with a couple guys that were later round rookies that may still be in the FA pool.

Current two I just rostered:

Mack Hollins WR Eagles

Keenan Cole WR Jags (realize he isn't too much of a sleeper anymore, scoring good the past few weeks)

Two great names to start the list.

James Conner is one I will be stashing this offseason in case Bell leaves Pittsburgh. Zay Jones, if available is a decent WR to stash even though his upside isn't as great as Hollins/Cole currently. Kenny Golladay is another WR I'll be holding on to.

54 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

I'm holding onto Jimmy G, Will Fuller and Aaron Jones. I grabbed Jones and Fuller awhile back and Jimmy G right after the 49ers got him just in case he turned out good.

I did the same thing with Jimmy G. In my dynasty league, I currently have Brees, Luck, Jimmy G, and Bridgewater as my QBs lol. Going to try and flip Brees this offseason for a WR or a draft pick, of course assuming Luck is healthy and Jimmy G stays in SF.

Rams players you might want to look at is WR Josh Reynolds and TE Gerald Everett. Reynolds showed big play ability in preseason and who knows if the Rams will retain Sammy Watkins or not (I hope we do). I think he would be his replacement if we lose Sammy. Everett makes big plays at TE when we use him. Hes a big time sleeper for fantasy TEs next year. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2017 at 1:46 PM, cortes02 said:

I'm in a keeper league and have Josh Gordon.  Should I consider keeping him or stay away from him because he could possibly be suspended in the offseason if he were to get busted again?

Peace!!! 

Need more context on your roster. How many keepers? Who else is on your roster? How many are you allowed to keep?

• 2 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 1:57 PM, gopherwrestler said:

????

I'm an Eagles fan, Love Mack but even if he directly replaces Torrey Smith as our "#2" outside receiver his 16 catches for 220ish yards would only jump to 36 catches for 430 yards. Still not a great fantasy asset considering he's the #4 pass catching target behind Alshon, Ertz, and Agholor. He's not a bad "lottery ticket" but the real payoff would be keeping him through all of 2018 for a 2019 payoff if they let Agholor walk and don't add to the position this year or next.

Depends on what you define as a sleeper. In the league I'm in, we got 16 teams with 40 players each, and taxi squads of 15 a piece.

So the sleepers tend to be undrafted guys, like Austin Ekeler, Tion Green, Justin Davis, Peyton Barber, Jalen Richard, Rob Kelley, etc..

With that said, I got Yannick Ngakoue and Markus Golden that way. Same with some decent CBs. 

Kavon Frazier is an interesting sleeper type. Same with Xavier Woods.

Archived