Elder Scrolls Legends - Skyrim Legends update

Dome

Anybody played? I've really enjoyed it so far. Played through the Dark Brotherhood and main storylines, then putz'd around ranked to round out some of my decks. The rewards come often, so it doesn't feel too grindy.

They just released a bunch of Skyrim cards, I'm hoping they release a skyrim storyline.

2 hours ago, Kenrik said:

Just got to 160cp. I'm a Dunmer templar healer. Dungeons are pretty fun especially now that I'm 160 and can go for Spell Cure Set & Sanctuary!

I believe we're talking about different games. I'm talking about ES Legends, the digital collectible card game. A google search tells me you're talking about ES Online....

On 8/2/2017 at 4:26 AM, LeeEvans said:

I just downloaded it for my phone but it just came out so I'm still in the beginning stages. It kind of reminds me of Gwent from the Witcher which is awesome. 

The progression at which you get new cards is really good when you're playing the story(s). I'm hoping they release a Skyrim storyline soon, the new Skyrim decks are nice, but I'm gonna have them all pretty quickly. Hopefully there's something soon. 

Archived