Week 16 - Rams at Titans

RamRod

ramstitans_zpseny6itfs.jpg

rams-titans-sb.jpg

How's everyone feeling about this game? I'm feeling pretty good. Titans have been slipping lately losing against the Cardinals and 49ers and now they get the best of the NFC West teams. It's a shame for them too because they could have been a playoff team but I don't think they were ever as good as their record may have indicated at times. I really thought they were gonna be a dangerous team at the beginning of the season. I wonder if Mularkey will do what Fisher did to the Redskins by sending out the players they got in the trade with us like Corey Davis, Derrick Henry, and I don't remember who else they got from us, Kevin Byard and Jonnu Smith too?

I feel fairly confident. I think the Titans have been overhyped all season. Mariota hasn't been playing well and their run game isn't going as well as it was last year. If we can hold Mariota in check on scrambles and keep Murray/Henry in check we win easily.

12 minutes ago, LARams91 said:

That's unforgivable, he was taken a slot before I was going to take him

Yeah it was bad decision. Being a Rams fan especially I should've taken Todd. Still in the championship and all's good if I win.

4 hours ago, RamRod said:

I've got a dilemma this week. I want Todd to go off and help us win and keep his name in the MVP discussion but I also play against him in my fantasy championship.

I'm in the same boat. Friggen sucks. I want him to do well. Just not 25+well.

This should be a great game. We should get the win and hopefully there aren't anymore freak injuries.

20 minutes ago, Car_Ramrod said:

I'm in the same boat. Friggen sucks. I want him to do well. Just not 25+well.

This should be a great game. We should get the win and hopefully there aren't anymore freak injuries.

I'll be fine if he gets like 20. That's probably pretty close to his average and won't kill me but is also a pretty good day in real life football.

5 hours ago, RamRod said:

I've got a dilemma this week. I want Todd to go off and help us win and keep his name in the MVP discussion but I also play against him in my fantasy championship.

I was in this spot last week. And you can guess how that turned out...

The win helps you get over it

Archived