Kenny Clark signs 3 year extension

Leader

30 minutes ago, St Vince said:

I was hoping for this, rare 3rd contract given by GB. I'm just glad he didn't ask for Chris Jones money.

I think a number of people around here have been saying he’s going to break the 3rd contract rule in GB since he was drafted basically 

Good football player .. glad he will be around for several years to come.  This makes me think the Packers deal with Love will arrive shortly.  You'd have to think the parameters are pretty much in place.  Probably hammer out the final details in the coming days.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Anybody have the lowdown on this deal? I would think it will lower his cap number this year. 

No details official as of yet but considering they are paying him 29m cash this year I can't see it being lowered by any more than 3-6m

Edited by OzPackfan

For his position, the way he plays it and being a steady leader in the locker room and because he was not yet 21 when we drafted him, this was a worthy exception to the 3rd contract rule. Hope it sets the big domino off next and that he plays every snap of that deal as the force that he is today. 

I love this! I was one of the people wondering if we were done with third contracts all together... This shows that the brass will do what's best for the team at that very moment. I'm looking forward to seeing what he does in this new scheme.