Seattle Seahawks get Fined

The Gnat

2 hours ago, Broncofan said:

The difference is that the Ravens don't have 2 prior strikes on record, and the NFL stating a very clear zero-tolerance approach.

From the linked article above:

“The Seahawks were also advised that any additional violation of the CBA’s player work rules, or any violation affecting the competitive aspects of the game, will likely result in significantly higher fines, the cancellation of future OTA days, minicamp days, preseason or regular season practices, as well as the forfeiture of higher-round or multiple draft selections,” the league said.

I don't know how the above didn't qualify.  SMH.

It's the NFL they're never going to get punishments right and have shown for the past 5ish years they don't truly care about player safety.

Wilson also lied in the post-match interviews, saying that they had asked all the concussion protocol questions.

All in all this fine is a joke for the player and the team. I really would like for teams and players (in cases like this) to be fined/suspended in a way that would make them more cooperative. 

30 minutes ago, kramxel said:

Wilson also lied in the post-match interviews, saying that they had asked all the concussion protocol questions.

All in all this fine is a joke for the player and the team. I really would like for teams and players (in cases like this) to be fined/suspended in a way that would make them more cooperative. 

NFLPA should fine Wilson too...

40 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Not nearly enough. Even though the Texans are under investigation, I'd completely endorse a loss of a draft pick.

Gotta send a message.

Has McNair bought Goodell lunch anytime recently? If so you should they should be good.  

Archived