Trade for Richard Sherman

indifference

Do we pull the trigger or nah? Did TB learn their lesson with the Revis deal. Sherman is 29 years old coming off an injury and having a down season. His stock is pretty low I say a we make an offer.  A third and a fifth would be the most I’d offer. Keep those two early round picks for the trenches. 

Discuss

38 minutes ago, indifference said:

Do we pull the trigger or nah? Did TB learn their lesson with the Revis deal. Sherman is 29 years old coming off an injury and having a down season. His stock is pretty low I say a we make an offer.  A third and a fifth would be the most I’d offer. Keep those two early round picks for the trenches. 

Discuss

No. If this was a scenario where we had developed talent and was one or two pieces away, yeah. But we're still rebuilding and need draft picks. It's not the Patriots where they can deal picks for players when they're still in their dynasty. 

The bucs can sign players but still need their picks. Let's not deal for an over the hill contract on a player that's trending down instead of up. 

16 hours ago, indifference said:

Discuss

a 3rd and a 5th omg no

the most id give up is a 6th honestly

sherman is not as good as he once was AND is a HUGE headache off the field

yeah anything is better than what we have now but no thank you

Archived