Sign in to follow this  
Titans fan 617

2018 Tennessee Titans Opponents Set

It’s not finalized I will update it when it becomes official but most of the opponents are finalized and since some are already counting the Titans out for this year here’s a look at next year

Home: Colts Jags Texans Jets Patriots Eagles Redskins Ravens

Away: Colts Jags Texans Bills Dolphins Cowboys Giants Chargers 

I was hoping for the Thanksgiving game in Dallas but the Jags Saints or Eagles will probably get it

Edited by Titans fan 617

Just looking at this makes me think about how we didn't take advantage of our cupcake schedule this year.

Smh....

Titans opponents are officially set. Titans offense will need to change to be able to put up enough points to beat a lot of those teams but a lot will change every where in this league before now and next year

Depending on what the team does this offseason the only game I might travel down too is the Giants. I could find deals from Boston to Nashville for that game but I don’t want to see another 59-0 Game 

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Eww

I mean we can never beat them in Cali might as well try in London.

And at least we don't lose a home game over it.

Edited by TitanLegend

53 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I mean we can never beat them in Cali might as well try in London.

And at least we don't lose a home game over it.

I was coming here to say this very same thing. I hope we are in that 9:30am EST time slot and hope it’s on TV not this Yahoo Streaming bull crap 

It’s suppose to be week 8 in the season. I was watching the periscope and they said next year they want to do the London games week 6 7 and 8 so I’m hoping the Titans take the bye week 9. I believe the London teams get to choose the bye and the last few years teams have been playing the following week after London so I hope the Titans take the bye

Actually yes it is a hard schedule but I like the way the home teams and away teams are split.  Much rather play Miami away then NE.  Bills Jets are a wash.  And it’s better to play philly and wash at home Dallas really isn’t much different home away. And giants are the worst team in the div.  and we got ravens at home then a nuteral site game

like any season  there are winnable games out side the division.  We can reasonably win all but the NE and maybe Dallas and Philly that leaves 7 wins on the table plus 3 if we split all div games. Making 10-6 a fair expectation