2024 Survivor Pick'Em: It Just Doesn't Matter: You'll Lose

Only 10 people left in my 250 person $5 pool to win $1000 and somehow im in it.ย 

Have 3 $1 entries on the same site(3,926 of 76025 remain) $64K prize

And lastly a free entry for a $10,000 prize. 96 out of 3790 remain

I have no expectations of even surviving another week lol

This is going to be very interesting. I was incredibly lucky last year and was eliminated on MNF guaranteeing $250(picking GB) and also bet another $250 on Giants ML locking in a sweet $750 profit

On 9/24/2024 at 11:03 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Only 10 people left in my 250 person $5 pool to win $1000 and somehow im in it.ย 

Have 3 $1 entries on the same site(3,926 of 76025 remain) $64K prize

And lastly a free entry for a $10,000 prize. 96 out of 3790 remain

I have no expectations of even surviving another week lol

This is going to be very interesting. I was incredibly lucky last year and was eliminated on MNF guaranteeing $250(picking GB) and also bet another $250 on Giants ML locking in a sweet $750 profit

Good work, go get it! If I wasn't so bad at this I'd gladly provide some advice. Maybe this is the week for the Bengals? They can't lose every game, right...right?ย 

4 hours ago, evilflamingo said:

Good work, go get it! If I wasn't so bad at this I'd gladly provide some advice. Maybe this is the week for the Bengals? They can't lose every game, right...right?ย 

im not even sure im good...just lucky at times. I played alot of entries this year but said I also wasnt buying back in. This has been such a crazy year already that buying back in feels like a bad idea anyways

Since I have Cincy in the bet n get promo, I'll just wait to back them. They play the Raiders at home and Denver at home, would rather do that