Week 16 GDT - Bills @ Pats

The BILLievers

13 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

Hopefully you guys finish Gronkowski's season tomorrow.

I think most of us (all of us) hate Gronk and the Pats after the last game but I don't think any of us want to see dirty plays or a game get out of control. I'd rather see our team show we're better than that scum than just match the crap they do.

7 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Mine is saying a 3 way tie goes to Bills... But they have to lose to Jags and beat the Rams. Can't lose to Rams and beat Jags.

Yeah that’s correct. 

A colts win here would pretty much clinch the opportunity for the bills to control our own destiny heading into week 17.

8 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Such a huge game tomorrow.. I convinced myself were gonna show up and make a game of it. I would love to control our own fate heading to Miami

I've decided it's better for my holiday spirit if I resign myself to a loss and mentally prepare myself for it beforehand, don't want to ruin Christmas being salty about a Bills loss.

Well we only have 4 WRs active and only 4 CBs. We are one injury away from being screwed.

Patriots are just gonna kill us when they spread the field with only 4 corners.

I really hope that the Bills completely surprise the Patriots and come out with triple option with Tyrod, Cadet, and McCoy... A lot like Dolphins confused them with Wild Cat. If Dennison was ever gonna do something like that then this is the game to do it

Well, I expect a valiant effort, but this seems like just too big of a hurdle to overcome. I got:

Bills 20 (125 yds rushing, 220 yds passing, 1 turnover)

Patriots 24 (115 yds rushing, 285 yds passing, 1 turnover)

If we could find a way to win the turnover battle, 1 vs 2 for the Pats...especially if 1 of those was a fumble by a RB (limiting their rushing attack), we could win by 1 point. It's doable, but, again, I think this is a serious challenge. Be rooting anyway, cuz Bills fan for life!

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Wasn't expecting a Denver win, wasn't expecting the Atlanta win, wasn't expecting the KC win..  we seem to be winning the games we don't expect and losing the games we expect like Jets and Bengals. So we will see

While true, we are talking about a guy who has more wins against us than any player has against a team in league history....it’s been 6 years since we beat him in a game that he started and finished.

hope he eats dirt and we steal Christmas from him. Karma coming back to Gronk in the form of an L.

4 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

While true, we are talking about a guy who has more wins against us than any player has against a team in league history....it’s been 6 years since we beat him in a game that he started and finished.

hope he eats dirt and we steal Christmas from him. Karma coming back to Gronk in the form of an L.

We would have beat him a few years ago if they didn't bench him. We destroyed him that game

Archived