CHRISTMAS DAY GDT!!!

JDLefebvre

18 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

That was an absolute joke.  With the type of logic that reversed the Bills TD, the Martavis Bryant flip TD would definitely have been overturned.  

Watching the Bills TD again the ref never even said WHY it was overturned either. He just said it was changed.

Hopefully the refs call a good game for both teams today.

10 minutes ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

Watching the Bills TD again the ref never even said WHY it was overturned either. He just said it was changed.

Hopefully the refs call a good game for both teams today.

He seemed ticked off to me, personally. Refs don't usually change the rule on the field has been changed. But then after the game he was saying the same things Corrente was defending the call.

Riveron is making these calls, and they are judgement ones. He's reversing his refs based on subjective elements of these rules. I mean, he went out of his way to do it with the Benjamin play. And I'm pretty sure both refs were angry. There's been increasing chatter from the Pereira's of the world this week on that subject, Sal P saying Corrente was animated talking to NY etc.

3 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

He seemed ticked off to me, personally. Refs don't usually change the rule on the field has been changed. But then after the game he was saying the same things Corrente was defending the call.

Riveron is making these calls, and they are judgement ones. He's reversing his refs based on subjective elements of these rules. I mean, he went out of his way to do it with the Benjamin play. And I'm pretty sure both refs were angry. There's been increasing chatter from the Pereira's of the world this week on that subject, Sal P saying Corrente was animated talking to NY etc.

That's pretty interesting. I didn't know that. This clown probably would have overturned Brown's TD against the Ravens last year when he reached over the goal line.

I've loved football all my life but I have to tell ya I'm just getting exhausted with all the drama of it right now.

1 minute ago, JLambert58 said:

Two catches for McDonald.  What's the over/under on how many quarters he lasts?

Wouldn't it be nice if he can stay healthy in the playoffs to give the team another weapon. It's nice to see him back yet at the same time how long can he stay on the field?

Just now, 1BackInBlackFan said:

Wouldn't it be nice if he can stay healthy in the playoffs to give the team another weapon. It's nice to see him back yet at the same time how long can he stay on the field?

He is a nice playmaker when he is actually on the field and not dropping the ball.  

Archived