2 Round Mock made by I've no idea.

JetsandI

I try my best to upset you greatly. Whoever makes the best imiation of this gif will get  2019's 1.1.

7QwMzFb.gif

QB Circus:

Retirement #1
Carson Palmer

Trade #1
Jaguars acquired and signed QB Kirk Cousins (F-Tag) for 6 years.
Redskins acquired 1st Round Pick.

Trade #2
Bengals acquired Jaguars' 1st Round Pick.
Redskins acquired and signed AJ McCarron (1st RFA) for 4 years.

Trade #3
Browns acquired and extended Blake Bortles for 2 more years.
Jaguars acquired Texans' 2nd Round Pick.

Re-sign #1
Jets signed Josh McCown for 1 year.

Re-sign #2
Vikings signed Case Keenum for 3 years.

Re-sign #3
49ers signed Jimmy Garoppolo for 5 years.

Re-sign #4
Saints signed Drew Brees for 3 years.

FA #1
Cardinals signed Teddy Bridgewater for 3 years.

Round 1

Trade #1
Bills acquired 1.1
Browns acquired 1.20, 1.25, 2.19 and 2019's 1st Round Pick.

Trade #2
Chargers acquired 1.11.
Cardinals acquired 1.15 and 3.15.

Trade #3
Ravens acquired 1.13.
Redskins acquired 1.22 and 2.21.

Trade #4
Panthers acquired 1.18.
Seahawks acquired 1.24 and 3.18.

Trade #5
Giants acquired 1.24.
Seahawks acquired 2.2 and 3.2.

Trade #6
Bengals acquired 1.31.
Patriots acquired 2.10 and 2019's 2nd round pick.

Trade #7
Broncos acquired 1.32.
Eagles acquired 2.8 and 4.9.

Bills [Cleveland] - QB Josh Rosen, UCLA.

>Bills beat out Jets for the overall number one pick because Browns would rather to have 2nd extra 1st round pick this year than 2 years later. Rosen's arm and ability to spread all the field would be plus plus plus upgrade to the combination of Taylor and Peterson.  McCoy the freaking RB leads the team with 52 receptions. Damn.

New York Giants - RB Saquon Barkley, Penn State.

>I don't think Darnold would be right BPA when Chubb and Barkley are available. They already have JPP and Vernon in the book for 2 more seasons.  RB situation needed to be addressed properly.  Barkley would eliminate a few RBs with situational role.

Indianapolis - E Bradley Chubb, North Carolina State.

>I think Colts may switch to 4-3 with new head coach. Chubb may better off play hand in the dirt instead of standing up. That is where his power and explosive jump are visibly noticeable.

Cleveland - from Houston - DB Minkah Fitzpatrick, Alabama.

>I went with Fitzpatrick instead of his teammate Ridley because GM Dorsey has a knack for finding offensive skill players outside 1st round. Fitzpatrick, without any question, is top DB in this draft class. Barring medical checkup, who are you to question that.

San Francisco - WR Calvin Ridley, Alabama.

>Jimmy G has done well with this crew. Imagine that, he counts on one of NFL's precisest route running WRs for 49ers. Jerry Rice? Who? Ah, that slow runner.

Chicago - WR Courtland Sutton, SMU.

>Meredith would return from ACL/MCL torn. Kevin White has been invisible, thanking to a variety of injuries. Wright is heading this off season as UFA. that leaves the diminutive player (Cohen) as a reliable receiver for Mitchell. Easy call, isn't it?

Tampa Bay - DE Austin Bryant, Clemson.

>Bucs' strong pass rushing comes from DT only. Based on his athleticism and fleet feet, he can do more than the explosive junior campaign.

Cincinnati - LB Roquan Smith, Georgia.

>Bengals finally get natural and actual sideline to sideline LB that in fact has brain.

Denver - QB Sam Darnold, Southern California.

>Vance Joseph has been nitpicky about qb for whatever reason. Darnold could help Joseph more relax. I don't care about his latest campaign with USC but once Broncos' offense is resolved Darnold could register 40-5 ratio easily.

New York Jets - CB Joshua Jackson, Iowa.

>Top prosects have run out by this pick so Jets go with the group of "next thing" prospects. Jackson has superior cover skill and ballhawk for us to drool at. Just because Jets drafted two safeties that high last year doesn't mean Jets should settle down with mid tier talent CBs.

Chargers [Arizona] - DL Vita Vea, Washington.

>Chargers have been struggling against the run so they made the trade to ensure the service of VV. While his run stopping is evident, he is not a bad pass rusher himself.

Oakland - RB Derrius Guice, LSU.

>Lynch is there as a short term RB for Raiders. They need a legit RB that can help them in long run. Carr's 4k passing yards and Gice's 1500 rushing yards combination? When is the last time it happened in NFL? 2006?

Ravens [Washington] - WR James Washington, Oklahoma State.

>I know Ravens GM has been a total failure when it comes to drafting WR but Washington has savvy moves that makes him open in no time. That is the key to keep Flacco from being a desultory qb.

Miami - G Quenton Nelson, Notre Dame.

>IOL is clearly sreaming for immediate help. What else?

Cardinals [Los Angeles Chargers] - OLB Harold Landry, Boston College.

>Taking Landry could mean Reddick moves to inside replacing Cardinal's legend, Karlos Dansby. Jones, Bucannon, Reddick and Landry in the back of front 7 could be a good start to translate from aging/veteran group to next generation group in Phoenix.

Green Bay - WR DJ Chark, LSU.

>Nelson is slowing down and Adams is dealing with a several of concussions. As long as Rodgers is in the helm, Packers can't ignore the depth in WR department.

Detroit - DE Clelin Ferrell, Clemson.

>Ansah is a solid pass rusher when he is on the field but he has managed to finish off 48 percent of 2016's snaps and barely plays 45 percent of this year's snaps. I don't see him staying with Lions if he askes for big money. Ferrell should be a better DE than Ansah due to his excellent arc (bending) ability.

Panthers [Seattle] - DE Marcus Davenport, UTSA.

>Panthers hurried up and snared the last potential rushing demon in this round. Surely, he is from small school but his physical tools are sick. Long arms, speed, power push, explosive jump, fluidity and more.

Dallas - DB Tarvarus McFadden, Florida State.

>McFadden was supposed to be neck to neck competition with Alabama's Fitzpatrick for best money but for some reason, he fell into this selection in my mock.  Go ahead and call me an idiot.

Browns [Buffalo] - DT Da'Ron Payne, Alabama.

>This pick is murky as some scouts suggest Payne is top 15 talent. Dorsey always goes for best available talent in defense for 1st round. Sorry, I have no real explanation.

Tennessee* - OLB Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, Oklahoma.

>He is a perfect OLB for **** LeBeau's zone-blitzing defense. Small and quick but god damn smooth in open space.

Redskins [Baltimore*] - C/G Billy Price, Ohio State.

>Redskins are having problem with C and G situation so Price could be useful in either position for AJ McCarron's sake.

Atlanta* - DT Christian Wilkins, Clemson.

>Wilkins is a damn good prospect who is gunning for top 10 selection. It is all about his pass rushing ability. If he has it then he is top 10, otherwise he is here for Falcons as BPA.

Giants {Seahawks [Carolina*]} - OT Mike McGlinchey, Notre Dame.

>Giants went back into 1st round to ensure McGlincehy's service because he is durable SOB. He has enough footwork to be LT at next level but he offers a nasty punch out. Nothing is funny about his arm strength.

Browns [Buffalo - from Kansas City*] - OT Connor Williams, Texas.

>He was labeled as a nasty OL but he failed to live up to that bill.  Still, he has solid footwork to be LT of the future. Browns need to upgrade RT to have a complete OL for Bortles this year. Williams can move to LT when Joe Thomas hangs up the cleats in near future.

Bengals [Redskins via Jacksonville*] - OT Martinas Rankin, Mississippi State.

>Bengals have been sobbing about OL problem so there is Rankins for them. He can help Bengals move Oguehi to RT. Rankins and Oguehi on outside with Boling inside. Hmm.. IOL help is coming to the stadium near you.

Los Angeles Rams* - CB Denzel Ward, Ohio State.

>Wade Phillips is no longer to limit to his system in terms of skill and physical tools. Just feed him your best defensive talent available.

New Orleans* - TE Mark Andrews, Oklahoma.

>He can line up at either TE or WR. Sure hands for moving the chains and redzone. Ought to be a big factor for Drew Brees the old fart.

Pittsburgh* - CB Carlton Davis, Auburn.

>Steelers simply draft BPA there as Davis is gunning for top 25 talent.

Minnesota* - DT Taven Bryan, Florida.

>Sheriff Floyd was supposed to be a force at DL for Vikings but oh man!  Zimmer will try again with Bryan.

Bengals [New England*] - QB Lamar Jackson, Louisville.

>Ginger's out, Lamar's in....Ginger's out, Lamar's in.... Whatever!

Broncos [Philadelphia*] - OL Mason Cole, Michigan.

>Broncos hurried up and got one of few best OL available. Cole is ready and roll at LG for them.

Round 2

Cleveland - WR Trey Quinn, SMU.
    Seahawks [New York Giants] - CB Kevin Toliver II, LSU.
    Indianapolis - OL Braden Smith, Auburn.
    New England - from San Francisco - QB Drew Lock, Missouri.
    Chicago - CB Jaire Alexander, Louisville.
    Tampa Bay - DE Arden Key, LSU.
    Jaguars [Cleveland - from Houston] - WR Anthony Miller, Memphis.
    Eagles [Denver] - OT Martez Ivey, Florida.
    New York Jets - QB Jarrett Stidham, Auburn.
    Patriots [Cincinnati] - OT Brian O'Neill, Pittsburgh.
    Oakland - ILB Josey Jewell, Iowa.
    Washington - WR Michael Gallup, Colorado State.
    Miami - TE Dallas Goedert, South Dakota State.
    Arizona - QB Josh Allen, Cardinals.
    Green Bay - OLB Sam Hubbard, Ohio State.
    Los Angeles Chargers - S/LB Derwin James, Florida State.
    New York Jets - from Seattle - WR DJ Moore, Maryland.
    Dallas - DE Tyquan Lewis, Ohio State.
    Browns [Buffalo] - RB Nick Chubb, Georgia.
    Detroit - TE Hayden Hurst, South Carolina.
    Redskins [Baltimore*] - RB Sony Michel, Georgia.
    Tennessee* - CB Isaiah Oliver, Colorardo.
    Atlanta* - DE/DT Rasheen Green, USC.
    Carolina* - WR Dante Pettis, Washington.
    Kansas City* - LB Rashasn Evans, Alabama.
    Buffalo - from Los Angeles Rams* - DT Maurice Hurst, Michigan.
    San Francisco - from New Orleans* - RB Mark Walton, Miami-Fl.
    Jacksonville* - TE Mike Gesicki, Penn State.
    Minnesota* - QB Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma.  Oh Snap!
    Pittsburgh* - OLB Dorance Armstrong Jr., Kansas.
    New England* - CB Anthony Averett, Alabama.
    Cleveland - from Philadelphia* - WR Cedrick Wilson, Boise State.

3 hours ago, Jason_Bengal_Fl said:

No.

Where is Orlando Brown?  Give him to the Bengals instead of Smith.  Oh, and Ced O was our RT last season and he was even worse than he has been this year at LT.

I want nothing to do with Lamar Jackson.

this....

the only way it could have been worse is if you had Mayfield going to us there.... 

Not a bad combination for the Falcons as Wilkins can be a monster on our D-line.  Plus we have a good thing going with selecting Clemson D-lineman in Beasley and Grady so far :)   I'll go to that well one more time and have no shame in it xD

Rasheem is a solid player as well although i might go a different position depending on how FA goes for us and see who we resign.  Don't dislike the pick as i always love picking up talented D-lineman and keep the trenches strong.   Would like to see what  OG, LB, TE, RB, and WR have to offer as well.

On 12/22/2017 at 9:30 PM, Jason_Bengal_Fl said:

No.

Where is Orlando Brown?  Give him to the Bengals instead of Smith.  Oh, and Ced O was our RT last season and he was even worse than he has been this year at LT.

I want nothing to do with Lamar Jackson.

This.  Give me Orlando Brown instead of Rankins.  And if we go QB, I'll take my chances with baker Mayfield over jackson.  But I would rather go with a center or another tackle.  So Mason Cole or Ragnow.

Love the creativity.

Browns thoughts:

Trading for Bortles - Hahahahahahahahaha. No. Also, he will either be on his 5th year option or will be a FA.

Browns trading out of #1 for peanuts - Hahahahahahahahha. No. If we were to move down that far, it would NOT be because we got freaking Bortles, and we'd be looking for 3 1sts, a couple 2nds, and a couple thirds, minimum.

17 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Interesting to say the least. I would have been on board a month ago but now I’m not so sure i want to essentially trade a 1st and Bortles for a 2nd and Cousins albeit a late 1st and early 2nd

I agree with this on the trade. Wouldnt hate it but not may favorite. 

Now for the picks its pretty bad.  Jags dont need a wr if we tag/resign allen Robinson.  We dont need a slot wr imo.  If we do draft a wr id expect a bigger wr as we dont have size at wr but we have speed. 

2nd 2nd rounder is fine tho if we dont trade bortles we take baker round 2. 

Archived