2 Round Mock made by I've no idea.

JetsandI

Horrendous for the Browns. Why on Earth would they give up a second for Blake Bortles?

The first overall pick >>> what the Bills give up. A team trading up that far needs to give up a lot more than that, IMO. The Browns have the leverage in that situation, not the Bills. And then you have us taking a DT and an OT in the first round? Unless Joe Thomas retires, those are two positions that are hardly needs at all, let alone first round needs.

I like none of this for the Browns. (Well Fitzpatrick is the only thing I do like.)  Here is a list. 

1 - Not taking the best QB in the draft. Trading back for 2 late 1sts and a mid 2nd. (I could care less about the 2019 1st rounder). There is no value here. 

1a - The trade in general is crap. We are getting a poor value deal. 1# is worth 3000 overall whereas the picks Buffalo would trade us for the 2018 draft is 1890. I would want a lot more. Add their 3rd rounder for 2018. They could throw in their 2019 2nd as well as their 2020 1st and a 2nd or a 3rd. Think I'm demanding too much? Well Buffalo gets a franchise QB and Clevelands gets Wentz trade take 2. Look at what that did for us. Philly is #1 in the NFL and we are #32 in the NFL. 

2 - AGAIN, It does nothing to address the QB problem. Bortles is not the answer... Trading a 2nd for him is a cherry on the #@%$ sundae.

3 - Using 2 late 1st rounders on DL and OL? When Lamar Jackson AND Josh Allen are still available?!?!? Our Front 7 is good with injuries. Top 10 in the league when completely healthy. Don't believe me? Teams cannot run against us. 

We don't need a

This pick is murky as some scouts suggest Payne is top 15 talent. Dorsey always goes for best available talent in defense for 1st round. Sorry, I have no real explanation." 

or a

He was labeled as a nasty OL but he failed to live up to that bill.  Still, he has solid footwork to be LT of the future. Browns need to upgrade RT to have a complete OL for Bortles this year. Williams can move to LT when Joe Thomas hangs up the cleats in near future." 

4 - Again Grabbing a bunch of 2nd round WRs and RBs really does nothing to improve the team either. 

This draft is terrible for Cleveland.... 

That is all

mastercheddaar

Chargers have 36 year old QB who has mentioned retirement every other off-season, but you think trading up for DL with no pass rush skills is a good move. I know DT is a need but damn would that be bad trade. I'd want John and Tommy boy fired for another bad trade

11 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

In a different draft thread, MKnight82 pointed out that Washington can't trade Cousins, as he'd have to be on his third franchise tag, and trading a player in that situation isn't allowed any more. Pretty sure he's right...

You can trade him but it gets really difficult to actually trade him away. For my mock's sake, I have both Cousins and Redskins came in terms peacefully. It will happen in real life?  I doubt it. Who knows.

On 12/22/2017 at 3:52 PM, JetsandI said:

Green Bay - WR DJ Chark, LSU.

>Nelson is slowing down and Adams is dealing with a several of concussions. As long as Rodgers is in the helm, Packers can't ignore the depth in WR department.

There's about a less than 1% chance the Packers taking a WR in the 1st round.  They're going EDGE or CB in the 1st round.

21 hours ago, flyguy1609 said:

Detroit - DE Clelin Ferrell, Clemson- I like it we need a De upgrade

Detroit - TE Hayden Hurst, South Carolina- don't like it esp with the way Ebron has been playing, hearing there going to extend him this off-season

Agreed. I'm not an Ebron apologist but he's played well enough recently to warrant an extension at a reasonable rate. I don't expect Ansah to be back - based on production and/or what he'll demand contract wise. More than one DE will be key. We need more help at OG, DT and RB. A CB to pair with Slay could also be high up on the list.

On 23/12/2017 at 1:02 PM, freakygeniuskid said:

Browns thoughts:

Trading for Bortles - Hahahahahahahahaha. No. Also, he will either be on his 5th year option or will be a FA.

Browns trading out of #1 for peanuts - Hahahahahahahahha. No. If we were to move down that far, it would NOT be because we got freaking Bortles, and we'd be looking for 3 1sts, a couple 2nds, and a couple thirds, minimum.

You're not getting that lol, not remotely close and we're not giving up THAT much for Rosen. What alot of people are not getting is due to the density of Quality QB prospects prices aren't gonna be that astronomical.

Realistically, if Buffalo were to trade up it'll be something like Both 2018 1's a 2018 2, 2018 4,  2019 2nd unless Mike Ditka takes the Bills over 

Archived