2 Different Offseasons!!!

Bobby816

What Offseason do you like more?!?!  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What Offseason do you like more?!?!

• Cousins in FA?
    • Jackson in draft?

We Get Cousins Mock!!!

Cuts:

Buster Skrine: disappointing Jets career.

Matt Forte: respect the guys career, but it’s time to go.

Mo Wilkerson: he isn’t worth 1/2 his salary anymore.

Resign:

Quincy Enunwa: him getting injured might have been a good thing. It’ll save us a ton of money.

Morris Claiborne: when healthy he’s still a very good starting CB.

Austin Seferian-Jenkins: finally using that talent God have him.

Demario Davis: no player has earned a contract more than this guy.

Kony Ealy: a change of scenery has seemed to spark his career. Losing Mo means nothing with resigning him.

Chandler Catanzaro: he’s been a solid K for us.

Wesley Johnson: I was hoping he’d improve more, but he takes at earns a spot back in the roster.

Terrance Brooks: good rotational safety behind our young guys.

Dakota Dozier: good OLine depth.

Julian Stanford: ST value.

Free Agency:

Kirk Cousins: Guys like this don’t hit FA often. He has a good 7yrs or so of high talent football left in him.

Trumaine Johnson: sures up our #1 CB spot. Allowing Claiborne to be our #2. Makes our secondary one of the best in the league.

Allen Robinson: another guy coming off an injury that can be had for a discount. Has #1 WR potential. Robinson, Enunwa, Anderson is a good WR group.

Draft:

1st: Arden Key (Edge/LSU)

Very athletic pass rusher that needs some quality coaching. I think Greene can make him a great pass rusher that we've been craving.

2nd: Nick Chubb (RB/Georgia)

Chubb is a do it all back. We need a go to RB that we've been missing for several years. Chubb is exactly that.

2nd (from Seattle): Billy Price (C/Ohio State)

I wanted Eflein bad last draft and now I want Price. Center has always been a staple for us on the OLine, Price is the new star on a list of great C's for us.

3rd: Andre Dillard (OT/Washington State)

Beachum starts for us in 2018, but Dillard is the future LT for us. A future OLine of Dillard, Price and Shell is what we need.

4th: Dante Pettis (WR/Washington)

He's actually nothing special at WR. But he is on ST as a return guy. We are starving for a legit return guy and he is now that and adds some WR depth.

5th: Micah Kiser (ILB/Virginia)

Highly intelligent LB, makes tackles with great instincts. Not the fastest guy and that’s why he’s available this late. Playing alongside Lee, we can afford a drop in speed for instinct and tackling.

6th: Nik Needham (CB/UTEP)

ST guy and depth at CB. Likes to play press coverage.

7th: Jed Blazevich (TE/Georgia)

Competition at TE for guys like Tomlinson and Leggett.

We draft a QB Mock!!!

Cuts:

Buster Skrine: disappointing Jets career.

Matt Forte: respect the guys career, but it’s time to go.

Mo Wilkerson: he isn’t worth 1/2 his salary anymore.

Resign:

Quincy Enunwa: him getting injured might have been a good thing. It’ll save us a ton of money.

Morris Claiborne: when healthy he’s still a very good starting CB.

Austin Seferian-Jenkins: finally using that talent God have him.

Demario Davis: no player has earned a contract more than this guy.

Kony Ealy: a change of scenery has seemed to spark his career. Losing Mo means nothing with resigning him.

Chandler Catanzaro: he’s been a solid K for us.

Wesley Johnson: I was hoping he’d improve more, but he takes at earns a spot back in the roster.

Terrance Brooks: good rotational safety behind our young guys.

Dakota Dozier: good OLine depth.

Julian Stanford: ST value.

Josh McCown: resigned once we couldn't get Cousins.

Free Agency:

Le'Veon Bell: Pitt doesn't want to pay him anymore and we do bc we have cap space to spend after not getting Cousins. Arguably the best non QB in the NFL.

Trumaine Johnson: sures up our #1 CB spot. Allowing Claiborne to be our #2. Makes our secondary one of the best in the league.

Allen Robinson: another guy coming off an injury that can be had for a discount. Has #1 WR potential. Robinson, Enunwa, Anderson is a good WR group.

Draft:

1st: Lamar Jackson (QB/Louisville)

He's a project QB being he runs so much. He also has some big time learning to do as far as learning an NFL offense. Maybe can start at the end of the year for us. If not hopefully in 2019.

2nd: Josh Sweat (Edge/Florida State)

More of a freakish athlete than a great pass rusher at this point. But I feel our coaching staff (mainly Greene) can make him a very good edge rusher with time. Very high ceiling on this guy.

2nd (from Seattle): Billy Price (C/Ohio State)

I wanted Eflein bad last draft and now I want Price. Center has always been a staple for us on the OLine, Price is the new star on a list of great C's for us.

3rd: Andre Dillard (OT/Washington State)

Beachum starts for us in 2018, but Dillard is the future LT for us. A future OLine of Dillard, Price and Shell is what we need.

4th: Dante Pettis (WR/Washington)

He's actually nothing special at WR. But he is on ST as a return guy. We are starving for a legit return guy and he is now that and adds some WR depth.

5th: Micah Kiser (ILB/Virginia)

Highly intelligent LB, makes tackles with great instincts. Not the fastest guy and that’s why he’s available this late. Playing alongside Lee, we can afford a drop in speed for instinct and tackling.

6th: Nik Needham (CB/UTEP)

ST guy and depth at CB. Likes to play press coverage.

7th: Jed Blazevich (TE/Georgia)

Competition at TE for guys like Tomlinson and Leggett.

59 minutes ago, rdelaney89 said:

Ok I'm confused which one has Cousins? You have Teddy Bridgewater in FA in one and Lamar Jackson in the other. It's hard to tell if those signings are good without knowing contract details.

Sorry I just fixed it. Where it said Teddy it was supposed to be Cousins. Contract detail? 

For Cousins something like a 5yr contract 4 yrs guaranteed. Averaging salary around 31mill. Maybe front load it as well.

For Johnson something like a 4yr contract 3yrs guaranteed. Averaging salary around 16mill.

For Robinson something like 4yr contract 3yrs guaranteed. Averaging salary around 10mill.

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Sorry I just fixed it. Where it said Teddy it was supposed to be Cousins. Contract detail? 

For Cousins something like a 5yr contract 4 yrs guaranteed. Averaging salary around 31mill. Maybe front load it as well.

For Johnson something like a 4yr contract 3yrs guaranteed. Averaging salary around 16mill.

For Robinson something like 4yr contract 3yrs guaranteed. Averaging salary around 10mill.

Of those, I'd be on board with Johnson. I'm 100% okay with Cousins but not for $31M per year. While he's proven in the NFL it's still a mystery if you can win with a QB taking up THAT much % of cap. I'd rather us roll the dice on a top 10 QB with a team loaded with talent so I'd take the 2nd one even though Bell at his asking price is not on my wish list.

*Top 10 pick at QB*

What I am saying now, it not to start a debate. Just a couple of years ago we though we has a young defensive line full of stars that would be in tack for years. Now Snacks, Sheldon, & Mo will be gone at the end of the year. I say the same every year that our drafting this year will be different, but it never is. It was not only bad draft picks, but terrible draft planning. Taking play who are good players, that we really didn't need, and passing on players that we really need. Lets just hope that Mac can WOW us with his off season movers & draft picks. That is all I want for Christmas. 

26 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Don't want Cousins personally just because of how much he's going to command.  Second one is solid although I don't think Bell leaves Pitt and I don't want Mo Claiborne back.  He's been terrible over the past few weeks and is PFF's 95 CB at the moment.  

This is very unlike you, do you want to fire the team water boy also. where is your Christmas spirit. 

3 hours ago, barnaby8787 said:

Don't want Cousins personally just because of how much he's going to command.  Second one is solid although I don't think Bell leaves Pitt and I don't want Mo Claiborne back.  He's been terrible over the past few weeks and is PFF's 95 CB at the moment.  

I knew it wasn't just my eyes. I have felt like he has under performed for weeks now. #2 cb at best now 

Archived