GDT 2017: Week 16 - Colts @ Ravens

drd23

4ba8ae875826c126ce6cb5e27b4055df-400-320 @ dfee2c333c18aa82f2b6d01a99009cf4-400-320

Saturday 23rd December | 4:30PM | M&T Bank Stadium
TV:
 NFL Network | CBS/WJZ-TV (Ch. 13) 
TV Crew: Greg Gumbel (PBP), Trent Green (analyst), Jamie Erdahl (sideline)

Less than 24 hours to go before what should be an easy win just in time for Christmas

@coordinator0 @wackywabbit @Danand @RavensfanRD  @RavensTillIDie @RavensDefense3 @ravens5520 @Ravens-01 @paraven @Darth Pees @berlin calling @Mancunian Raven @sp6488 @OleXmad @BaltimoreTerp @Stance Punk @Ray Reed @Rein  @beezee @M.10.E @DontTazeMeBro @BareYourTeeth @diamondbull424 @Go_Ravens2 @alfalcone @DreamKid @jpeter15

Y'all keep me posted! I'll be at work. (7a to 11p for inquiring minds. The life of a retail manager *Cries*)

We should get this W rather easily at home. And if we don't, as usual, I need someone to be fired on the coaching staff. But with that said, I think we'll be fine. Fiery Joe Flacco has risen from his slumber! Ready to drag his nuts from January to the... summer?

Let's get it boys!

Really hope Stanley can play. Picturing this team without him highlights just how bad we need to draft and or acquire another tackle that is at least capable of filling in at LT in spurts. As surprising as Hurst's play at guard has been this year, his ability at tackle is as we predicted and even for one game he is a complete liability. If Ronnie needs the rest though this is the one game we might be able to survive it, the Colt's pass rush is non existent but Cinci's isn't. 

I like how we have these two games at home and then we'll ship out to war in the tourney. Judon can smell those double digits and it would be nice if our pass rush turned it up going into the end run. TY worries me way more than Gordon did but ultimately it should be a routine route that builds some hype for us making a run, Ravens 30 Colts 6. The receivers get the spotlight this week going in without Maclin and I hope someone steps up. As much as I can't stand having Wallace on the team he's by far our best option and is playing with a ton of effort right now. It would be a great time for Moore to step up and have a coming out party but I have my doubts.

Archived