Merry Christmas GDT: Raiders @ Eagles

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

I wish I could be optimistic here. Especially as an east coast guy. We beat the jets and giants but the eagles are on a different level, even without wentz. As much as I want jdr out, I will still be rooting for my raiders but the bar has been set low. Only way we have a shot is if Irvin and Mack get some strip sacks and we are able to cash in. 

Not that it matters to most but considering sitting lynch in my fantasy championship matchup even though he is a big reason I made it there. Downing gives up on the run when down 10-0 first quarter. Hope I’m wrong and they come out firing but past precedent makes me doubtful. They don’t play hard in must win games on the road, why would then now?

38-17 eagles 

https://www.silverandblackpride.com/2017/12/23/16814774/raiders-eagles-final-injury-report-mario-edwards-jr-out-dexter-mcdonald-suffers-leg-injury

Injury_report_12.23.png

Wow.  Amerson doubtful, McDonald banged up and questionable.  Conley out.  We have 2 corners.  ITS ALMOST LIKE WE SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT SOMEONE UP TO THE ROSTER BECAUSE WE WERE THIN.

12 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

https://www.silverandblackpride.com/2017/12/23/16814774/raiders-eagles-final-injury-report-mario-edwards-jr-out-dexter-mcdonald-suffers-leg-injury

Injury_report_12.23.png

Wow.  Amerson doubtful, McDonald banged up and questionable.  Conley out.  We have 2 corners.  ITS ALMOST LIKE WE SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT SOMEONE UP TO THE ROSTER BECAUSE WE WERE THIN.

They did, they activated Hamilton -_-

" league source told Profootballtalk that Jack Del Rio is only a "coin flip" to return as Raiders head coach.

Del Rio signed a four-year extension ten months ago. The source told PFT's Mike Florio that OC Todd Downing is a "near certainty" to lose his job, and Del Rio's chances of returning likely hinge on how his team performs in Week 16 at Philly and Week 17 at the Chargers. The Raiders will be big underdogs in both games."

Explains us rushing Cooper back

37 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

League source told Profootballtalk that Jack Del Rio is only a "coin flip" to return as Raiders head coach.

QQeZcZL.gif

39 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

The source told PFT's Mike Florio that OC Todd Downing is a "near certainty" to lose his job

3ZPFFuh.gif

Del Rio's chances of returning likely hinge on how his team performs in Week 16 at Philly and Week 17 at the Chargers

hd7rC6V.gif

The Raiders will be big underdogs in both games.

b6fyd3w.gif

6 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

I'm not rolling with anyone rooting for a Raider loss.

thats-not-how-any-of-this-works-gif-14.g

Meh. Arranging chairs on the Titanic isn’t either. 

Look the Raiders has their shot and because they couldn’t win games or even show up for them, they have all but been eliminated from playoffs. There have been massive blunders from the coaching staff this season the talent on the field has not been properly utilized, changes that should have happened in the offseason happened in season, players where rushed back to the line up. All bad and none of it that i personally want to see another season of.

Now if the Raiders need to lose for there to be some changes I’m willing to except that. This isn’t the 2010 Hue Jackson team that was 8-8, this team has actual young talent that isn’t being properly developed and that falls on coaching. 

At at this point this team isn’t winning a super bowl so there’s really no point in hoping for wins.

Blow up everything. Salt the earth. Change is needed, and sometimes it happens violently. 

Archived