Merry Christmas GDT: Raiders @ Eagles

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

2 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

It's unreal that a Raiders fan feels this way. I bet Browns fans don't feel this way. smh

Idk as long as there’s a shot at the playoffs  that’s what I’m going to root for (need NE, LAR and Miami to win today) I’m just too passionate not to.

(plus I’ll be at the game tomorrow and have tons of friends who are eagle fans)

6 hours ago, Chali21 said:

Meh. Arranging chairs on the Titanic isn’t either. 

Look the Raiders has their shot and because they couldn’t win games or even show up for them, they have all but been eliminated from playoffs. There have been massive blunders from the coaching staff this season the talent on the field has not been properly utilized, changes that should have happened in the offseason happened in season, players where rushed back to the line up. All bad and none of it that i personally want to see another season of.

Now if the Raiders need to lose for there to be some changes I’m willing to except that. This isn’t the 2010 Hue Jackson team that was 8-8, this team has actual young talent that isn’t being properly developed and that falls on coaching. 

At at this point this team isn’t winning a super bowl so there’s really no point in hoping for wins.

Blow up everything. Salt the earth. Change is needed, and sometimes it happens violently. 

Stay your disloyal butt over there and away from me. I don't care what you think your reasons are. It doesn't change the fact that your rooting against my team. If they are gonna lose then they will lose and there are consequences. As fans then you suffer thru that that but you don't relish in it.

21 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

https://www.silverandblackpride.com/2017/12/23/16814774/raiders-eagles-final-injury-report-mario-edwards-jr-out-dexter-mcdonald-suffers-leg-injury

Injury_report_12.23.png

Wow.  Amerson doubtful, McDonald banged up and questionable.  Conley out.  We have 2 corners.  ITS ALMOST LIKE WE SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT SOMEONE UP TO THE ROSTER BECAUSE WE WERE THIN.

Should have been Borders

Just now, raidr4life said:

Yeah, just saying we should have called him up and gave him a chance weeks ago. 

And I was just saying he isn't even getting snaps for the Bills that suited up 3 healthy CB as well.

The assumptions that fans make off one preseason game are pretty bold. We've had problems and injuries at corner all year and he never sniffed getting called up even tho he had been practicing with us all year. Pretty sure I'll go with there assessment of him for our team over yours. Doesn't mean they are right or you are, that is yet to be seen, if ever. It means that the fan second guessing is funny to me.

3 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

And I was just saying he isn't even getting snaps for the Bills that suited up 3 healthy CB as well.

The assumptions that fans make off one preseason game are pretty bold. We've had problems and injuries at corner all year and he never sniffed getting called up even tho he had been practicing with us all year. Pretty sure I'll go with there assessment of him for our team over yours. Doesn't mean they are right or you are, that is yet to be seen, if ever. It means that the fan second guessing is funny to me.

We know you always go with there assessment. Don't really care tho. All I said is they could have given him a shot,  they chose to throw Obi out there coming off of IR with very little practice. I know you think this staff is brilliant and wanted to keep KNJ, same ole the coaches know more then everybody else.

1 minute ago, raidr4life said:

We know you always go with there assessment. Don't really care tho. All I said is they could have given him a shot,  they chose to throw Obi out there coming off of IR with very little practice. I know you think this staff is brilliant and wanted to keep KNJ, same ole the coaches know more then everybody else.

If you read my response I explained my position pretty well and it had nothing to do with what you're saying.

1 minute ago, NightTrainLane said:

If you read my response I explained my position pretty well and it had nothing to do with what your saying.

Your position is always the same, anybody questions the staff you come in with the " I trust there assessent over yours" line. It's tired!

Archived