Goldfish's - Mock v.1.0

goldfishwars

On 12/24/2017 at 10:57 PM, vikingsrule said:

The Vikes would be wise to continue to build up the OL talent. With Joe Berger likely to retire, this pick makes a ton of sense. Other need would be 3 tech UT.

Agreed with this. I don't love OG's in round one, but that is one of the positions that is a huge need.

On 24/12/2017 at 4:42 PM, blkwdw13 said:

I like Roquan Smith a lot for the Bears as he is 3rd on my list of players I'd like them to draft, but 6 I think is a little high.

What about Trevathan and Freeman ? Id be very i mean very surprised theyd go ILB in the 1st.

I like lots of your picks (few ones not at all). Wheres McGlinchey ? Not a 1st round pick for you ? Do you assume the Colts will change their defense to a 43 ? Because Chubb is very good but i doubt he can be an OLB in a 34 ! It would remind me the mistake they made with Bjorn Werner even if Chubb is far more talented..

1 hour ago, zappa13004 said:

What about Trevathan and Freeman ? Id be very i mean very surprised theyd go ILB in the 1st.

I think Freeman is cut after his suspension and multiple injuries. Trevathan is great but when he is out the Bears defense looks lost, so another impact player next to him would not let a drop off happen if Trevathan gets injured again. 

Archived