R.I.P billzz

bigbadbuff23835

16 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Wanted to let you guys know about the passing of billzz. 

Haven’t talked to him since we graduated high school 7 years ago, as we’ve gone down separate paths but he’s the one who introduced me to this forum. 

Rest In Peace.

Whoa, I had no idea he was sick or that you guys even knew each other. Terrible news and having it happen this time of the year is especially difficult, definitely thinking of his family and friends.

Thank you for the update buff even though it's terrible news. 

5 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Whoa, I had no idea he was sick or that you guys even knew each other. Terrible news and having it happen this time of the year is especially difficult, definitely thinking of his family and friends.

Thank you for the update buff even though it's terrible news. 

From what i heard he was battling addiction and it very unfortunately got him.

We used to be pretty close in high school. Once i went to college though that changed and i got a new circle of friends. Really sad none the less. The epidemic of addiction is out of control where I’m from (sure it is elsewhere too).

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

From what i heard he was battling addiction and it very unfortunately got him.

We used to be pretty close in high school. Once i went to college though that changed and i got a new circle of friends. Really sad none the less. The epidemic of addiction is out of control where I’m from (sure it is elsewhere too).

That's really rough to hear, I'm sorry for your loss. Even if you guys weren't as close as you once were it's still a really hard thing to go through.

I'm going to see if we can get some avatars or something to commemorate Billzz and raise some awareness for a guy we all liked and made this place better. 

2 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

So sad to hear this.  He will be greatly missed in our community.  He was a good member who made fantastic contributions.  I remember discussing the forum transition with him this summer.  I can't believe he's passed away.

I know when we were younger this site had a great impact on him and kept him out of a lot of trouble that he other wise would have been in. You made a positive influence in his life for sure.

• Like 5