Sign in to follow this  
bigbadbuff23835

R.I.P billzz

On 12/23/2017 at 9:24 AM, bigbadbuff23835 said:

From what i heard he was battling addiction and it very unfortunately got him.

We used to be pretty close in high school. Once i went to college though that changed and i got a new circle of friends. Really sad none the less. The epidemic of addiction is out of control where I’m from (sure it is elsewhere too).

I've been reading Dream Land. Hearing stuff like this is not surprising now, but still shocking when it hits closer to home. 

RIP 

Damn, I just saw this right now. Terrible news. Love and prayers to his family and friends. I hope he is at peace finally, as it seems he wasn't in this life. 

Just checking into this forum for the first time in a while and I'm seeing this. This is awful. He was always great around these parts. Had many great discussions with him over the years. RIP to him and thoughts with his family for their loss. 

like BeastM0de, i just randomly checked in for the first time in ages and saw this straight away, fair to say my jaw hit the floor. Terrible news, RIP billzz

^^^Couple guys we haven't seen in a long time! How'd you guys like seeing the Bills make the playoffs?

All the positivity and the excitement on this forum and around the team made me think about Billzz. The fact he put in all the hard work during the drought and never got to see the reward and finally experience some good times around the team really just seems unfair. 

On 12/23/2017 at 8:24 AM, bigbadbuff23835 said:

From what i heard he was battling addiction and it very unfortunately got him.

We used to be pretty close in high school. Once i went to college though that changed and i got a new circle of friends. Really sad none the less. The epidemic of addiction is out of control where I’m from (sure it is elsewhere too).

Awful. Addiction is an absolute monster. Condolences and prayers to his family and you guys as well.