R.I.P billzz

bigbadbuff23835

On 12/23/2017 at 9:24 AM, bigbadbuff23835 said:

From what i heard he was battling addiction and it very unfortunately got him.

We used to be pretty close in high school. Once i went to college though that changed and i got a new circle of friends. Really sad none the less. The epidemic of addiction is out of control where I’m from (sure it is elsewhere too).

I've been reading Dream Land. Hearing stuff like this is not surprising now, but still shocking when it hits closer to home. 

RIP 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All the positivity and the excitement on this forum and around the team made me think about Billzz. The fact he put in all the hard work during the drought and never got to see the reward and finally experience some good times around the team really just seems unfair. 

• 6 months later...
On 12/23/2017 at 8:24 AM, bigbadbuff23835 said:

From what i heard he was battling addiction and it very unfortunately got him.

We used to be pretty close in high school. Once i went to college though that changed and i got a new circle of friends. Really sad none the less. The epidemic of addiction is out of control where I’m from (sure it is elsewhere too).

Awful. Addiction is an absolute monster. Condolences and prayers to his family and you guys as well.

• 1 year later...