3.) 2003 Colts. WM stop

4.)2013 Broncos. Historic comeback

5.)2009 Titans. 59-0 

HM

The Anthony smith guarantee game

2004 Opening night against Indy

56-10 Bills

Steelers last week 

Good list - my personal favourite will always be "We're on to Cincinnati". Statement game, in primetime, beating the snot out of an AFC contender, the crowd chanting "Brady! Brady! Brady!". In that game, the seeds of SB were planted.

Another one is MNF opener against the Bills in 2009. Brady's first game back, looks off all game. Jumpy. Then, when it really counts, he throws 2 TDs in the last 4 minutes of the game to pull out the win. It was relief as much as anything, like "OK, Tom's still Tom. Phew".

Also, some love for the Jets game on Thanksgiving night...the Butt Fumble...the 21 points in less than a minute of play was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

14 hours ago, tonyto36 said:

2010 45-3 Jets butt fumble.  Arguably ruined Rex and Sanchez' career.

Both of these games would’ve on my list, but they are two separate games; 2010 was two teams with the best record facing off on Monday night and resulted in 45-3.  

Butt fumble was a Thanksgiving Day game in 2012, final score like 49-14 IIRC. 

I remember the 45-3 game against the Jets - they had beaten the Patriots in New York and we blew them out. Moss had his last great touchdown - catching the ball with one hand at the back of the end zone with Revis pulling a muscle as Randy sped past him. 

However, the third match-up  that year was the game Sanchez knocked the Pats out in the divisional. That kinda spoils the memories.

Cowboys 2007 is another one. Both teams went into the game undefeated and the patriots blew the doors of them. This was a cowboys team that finished 13-3 and had 13 pro bowlers. 

That’s when I knew this could be something special 

I've got three, in no particular order.

@ Atlanta Falcons, 11/4/2001

The Patriots entered Week 8 of the 2001 season with a 3-4 record, some kid named Brady at QB, and a patchwork roster of unknowns and has-beens. Belichick's potential and future as coach were still in question, and so were Brady's abilities; he'd just come off a disastrous performance against the Denver Broncos where he threw 4 second-half interceptions to cost his team the game.

The Patriots responded with sixty minutes of impressive smash-mouth football against the Falcons. The defense racked up 9 sacks, knocking veteran QB Chris Chandler out of the game and shutting down rookie backup Michael Vick as well. Brady and the offense also took care of business, quieting the critics and setting the stage for an impressive Cinderella season. New England won 24-10 in what is now a nostalgic slice of early 2000s football. The most memorable play was a Brady pass that was deflected by CB Ashley Ambrose and then miraculously fell into the hands of Troy Brown, who took it right in for a touchdown. ("Just the way we drew it up," Belichick said after the game.)

vs Green Bay Packers, 12/19/2010

Everybody wants to see a Tom Brady vs. Aaron Rodgers game, and this Week 15 contest was scheduled with exactly that in mind. Unfortunately, Rodgers went down with a concussion against Detroit in Week 14 and could not play. Backup Matt Flynn gave probably his best NFL performance with three TD passes and the game went down to the wire, but in the end the more well-rounded Pats were too much for the cheeseheads, winning a 31-27 thriller. Both of Tom Brady's touchdowns went to Aaron Hernandez, a player most of us would like to forget about. But even that's not enough to spoil the memory of this game.

@ New York Jets, 11/22/2012

I hated the Jets under Rex Ryan.They were an unruly motley crew of bitter veterans led by a blowhard. I did not want that team representing the AFC in the Super Bowl, so I was glad when they fell short in two straight conference championships. Their fall from grace started in 2011, but this was the game that broke them as any kind of a threat in the AFC East. I don't remember it just for the "butt fumble." That was only one of many baffling, bizarre plays in an unforgettable 49-19 shellacking. Ryan continued to be a thorn in the Patriots' side for several more seasons with the Jets and Bills, but his career never recovered from this game.

20 hours ago, tonyto36 said:

Even though we lost, the 2012 Niners game was also a fun game.  When Brady and the offense went on that run, it was amazing.  

NFL Gen went from "Brady is washed up, Patriots cooked"  to "oh God, please no"

I was at that game. Cold and rainy. Kaepernick went off. I could have sworn he was going to be the next big deal at QB at after that game.

Lot of great games listed in here. 2007 vs. the Ravens, buttfumble, Broncos comeback game, Cassel vs. Farve and the Jets at home even tho we lost,  we're onto Cincinnati, Titans in the snow, eagles game where we almost came back.

The list goes on and on. We're spoiled. 

On 25/12/2017 at 4:26 PM, tonyto36 said:

Even though we lost, the 2012 Niners game was also a fun game.  When Brady and the offense went on that run, it was amazing.  

NFL Gen went from "Brady is washed up, Patriots cooked"  to "oh God, please no"

People are just utterly desperate for Brady to be done. It's like, they're serving a prison sentence, and the warden coming down with the keys is the equivalent of Brady throwing a pick or something.

It's so so so so unrelentingly, pathetically, desperate!!

Archived