Gameday Thread: Detroit @ Cincinnati

Nnivolcm

22 minutes ago, teude said:

And of course they punt on 4th&1... **** you Jim Bob and Caldwell, horrible calls.

They just got finished saying that the Lions are 7 for 18 on 3rd and 1. With those results, at that point on the field, going for it isn't a smart gamble. Especially with a chance at the playoffs on the line.

4 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

They just got finished saying that the Lions are 7 for 18 on 3rd and 1. With those results, at that point on the field, going for it isn't a smart gamble. Especially with a chance at the playoffs on the line.

With that running game im not surprised. Just let Stafford keep slinging.

Just now, rob_shadows said:

If you're talking about the no challenge there is zero chance that's overturned, I don't know why Brenneman keeps going on about it he definitely didn't control it all the way through the "process"

I was referring to the play calling of that drive. Tion Green abused the Bengals defense last drive, and with the rain/sleet not one attempt to establish the run. Very terrible play calling leading to the nearly impossible 3rd down with the penalty.

Just now, Nnivolcm said:

I was referring to the play calling of that drive. Tion Green abused the Bengals defense last drive, and with the rain/sleet not one attempt to establish the run. Very terrible play calling leading to the nearly impossible 3rd down with the penalty.

Oh yeah that I definitely agree with.

Archived