USA Today 2017 NFL record projections

Farsendor1

I think the Raiders can upset the patriots in the playoffs this year.

patriots lose wilfork, and Gilmore is a poor tackler, and much overrated.

patriots are unstoppable on offense, but the defense will allow a lot of points this year, that's my hope anyway.

chiefs, and raiders are the only hope of spoiling the pats this year. titans ain't gonna do it.

nfc, is a toss up of six teams, cowboys and falcons, are beatable by the giants, packers, and seahawks, and bucs.

sorry, patriots are stacked on defense, I'm headed for the snow drift this year.

raiders and chiefs could stop them, 

does the NFL have to be a one team sled every stinking year.

seriously, Montana is Better than Brady. Brady is no. 2 all time. level of competition is why.

it's obscene that a team is so stacked, that they can't lose. and every darn year.

Nfl isn't known for being a fair competition league.

teams like buffalo and cleveland, aren't on the player attraction list.

On 14/08/2017 at 10:47 PM, jalopy jamoke said:

sorry, patriots are stacked on defense, I'm headed for the snow drift this year.

raiders and chiefs could stop them, 

does the NFL have to be a one team sled every stinking year.

seriously, Montana is Better than Brady. Brady is no. 2 all time. level of competition is why.

it's obscene that a team is so stacked, that they can't lose. and every darn year.

Nfl isn't known for being a fair competition league.

teams like buffalo and cleveland, aren't on the player attraction list.

If that were actually the case, we'd be winning everywhere. Denver stopped us twice in the last 4 years. KC blew us out badly a couple of years ago. Miami usually pull one against us. GB beat us. We are not unbeatable.

Unfortunately, that's about what I'm predicting for the Vikings this year too.  We should have a very good defense again, but unless Dalvin Cook ends up being the second coming of Adrian Peterson (he won't), we will have a pathetic offense.  I'm just biding my time until Teddy is healthy again, and until we see some big improvements in the play of the offensive line.  Adding a true #1 wide receiver would be a big plus too.  At this point, all we have are a #2 or #3 caliber receivers.  Hopefully Mike Zimmer and his defense will prove me wrong on the record prediction.  We will just have to wait and see.

For what it's worth, I sure don't see Green Bay going 12-4, and Detroit should have a LOT more than 5 wins. 

6 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Unfortunately, that's about what I'm predicting for the Vikings this year too.  We should have a very good defense again, but unless Dalvin Cook ends up being the second coming of Adrian Peterson (he won't), we will have a pathetic offense.  I'm just biding my time until Teddy is healthy again, and until we see some big improvements in the play of the offensive line.  Adding a true #1 wide receiver would be a big plus too.  At this point, all we have are a #2 or #3 caliber receivers.  Hopefully Mike Zimmer and his defense will prove me wrong on the record prediction.  We will just have to wait and see.

For what it's worth, I sure don't see Green Bay going 12-4, and Detroit should have a LOT more than 5 wins. 

Can also see the Bears improving.

32 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:
39 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Can also see the Bears improving.

I'm thinking a marginal improvement for the Bears if any, but the following year is when I think they could take a big jump on improving.

2 hours ago, blkwdw13 said:

I'm thinking a marginal improvement for the Bears if any, but the following year is when I think they could take a big jump on improving.

Are you guys getting any injured players (from last season) back? Another year of developing the run game with Howard/Interior OL can only be a good thing.

Archived