James Harrison Released

Chieferific

58 minutes ago, Magnus-Viktor said:

Hopefully that's how it shakes out.  He remains a FA and later on someone of lesser need can be cut to bring him back.  It would sure suck if the Cheatriot Scum picked him up just long enough to pick his brain and then cut him.

Yeah...the Patriots really need Harrison.  They have had alot of trouble figurung out our defense.  

Tomlin has to be involved in this , I can't see kolbert releasing a player without the coaches input. We are in no mood for stan and olie. 

If Harrison signs with pats and makes a play vs us, just remember which sideline to go to. Don't worry, the refs are on the pats side, so no taunting penalty will be called, but more of a courtesy than anything. 

4 minutes ago, August4th said:

wonder if media types would be tweeting out "pats are in the steelers head" if we signed a former pat

all you see is how james can tell bill all our secrets... so steelers already on their minds?

just another reason not to release player that would sign with the enemy. This could be the difference in a close game 

I doubt Harrison would give away all the secrets just like that and he's done on the field.  Plus as a defensive player he has very little knowledge of what the offensive gameplan is, and as far as defense, they already know what's going to come with more man than usual.

50 minutes ago, August4th said:

I think the only stuff james could tell bill is stuff they already know about the defense

plus james won't know what the defense with haden would look like in a rematch(if it happens)

Don't be paranoid. This stuff is so overblown by us fans. They know everything about other teams anyway. It's on 350 different cameras and microphones every week.

Archived