Steelers cut James Harrison

RedRider

37 minutes ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

main-qimg-b678a0923b72ec544bbeaf54141948

"Operation Harrison Will Be Released To Sign With The Patriots While Pretending To Be On Their Side But Instead Sercrectly Gives The Steelers The Patriots Playbook" is in full effect.

I think I might have to shorten the title though.

Joke’s on you, Steelers will be docked a first rounder based on the possibility this is occurring  and Harrison will be fined $75,000 for unnecessary roughness. 

The NFL has shown precedence for this sort of thing, you know.

56 minutes ago, 1BackInBlackFan said:

"Operation Harrison Will Be Released To Sign With The Patriots While Pretending To Be On Their Side But Instead Sercrectly Gives The Steelers The Patriots Playbook" is in full effect.

They should have never released him for this alone :$

18 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Joke’s on you, Steelers will be docked a first rounder based on the possibility this is occurring  and Harrison will be fined $75,000 for unnecessary roughness. 

The NFL has shown precedence for this sort of thing, you know.

No, Harrison will be on the team that the refs are on ! No more fines, a few more rings, and HOF etc. 

1 minute ago, 3rivers said:

No, Harrison will be on the team that the refs are on ! No more fines, a few more rings, and HOF etc. 

Hey man, it’s not all rosy in Foxboro. 

les.jpg

665f0a33_asante-samuel-dropped-an-interc

hb4.jpg

welker-super-bowl.jpg?w=420&h=629

maxresdefault.jpg

Got it harder than any other fan base, tbh. Harrison’s sins will be purified if he ends up staying. 

Tomlin: You have allowed this dark lord to twist your mind. Until now... until now, you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.

Harrison: Do not lecture me Tomlin. I see through the lies of the Killer B's. I do not fear the hoody and uggs side as you do. I have brought better defensive play to my new empire.

Tomlin: Your new Empire?

sorry I'm on a Star Wars kick 

Harrison got a raw deal this year. No way is Dupree, Moats or Chickillo better.  Harrison must have had words with Tomlin that sent him walking. Now this move will haunt Tomlin if the 2 meet in the playoffs, be it the playbook or just plays, it will benefit the pats . Right no tomlin and colbert are stan and olie>:(

1 hour ago, 3rivers said:

Harrison got a raw deal this year. No way is Dupree, Moats or Chickillo better.  Harrison must have had words with Tomlin that sent him walking. Now this move will haunt Tomlin if the 2 meet in the playoffs, be it the playbook or just plays, it will benefit the pats . Right no tomlin and colbert are stan and olie>:(

Half of me is thinking yes, BB wouldn't make a move unless it benefitted us. But the other half is thinking....James Harrison is done.

I saw video of a Steelers fan burning a Harrison jersey. I read other reports about many fans being mad at the team. 

I wonder if those upset about the departure would have any reaction to these quotes from his former teammates:

PFT

Linebacker Bud Dupree said, via Chris Adamski of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, that he doesn’t want the media to portray Harrison as a victim because he “chose to leave.” 

“He wanted to go. It’s funny to read the stories,” Pouncey said, via Tim Benz of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. “It’s something he wanted to do. He needs to come out and admit that. If you don’t want to be here just come out and say it. Don’t make it seem like it is the team’s decision. You think the team wants to get rid of James Harrison? Come on now! The team didn’t do anything. If I wanted out I wouldn’t let the team take the blame. That’s me as a man. I’m glad the team is being respectful. But we are going to speak the truth.”

1 hour ago, 808 said:

I saw video of a Steelers fan burning a Harrison jersey. I read other reports about many fans being mad at the team. 

I wonder if those upset about the departure would have any reaction to these quotes from his former teammates:

PFT

Id imagine the rage to be far worse

2 hours ago, 808 said:

PFT

some fans are, well you figure that out¬¬

It appears he wanted out, so in that scenario, he  got his wish and should be thankful. We didn't learn  of this until now so we are the ones that might be upset while he is not.

On 12/26/2017 at 1:51 PM, 1BackInBlackFan said:

So to abbreviate it...   O.H.W.B.R.T.S.W.T.P.W.P.T.B.O.T.S.B.I.S.G.T.S.T.P.P

Good Lord, I'm just calling him the Trojan Steeler.

Archived