How will the OL shake out?

pwny

13 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Speaking of, idk why Cann isnt at LG instead. Natural LG.

I’d assume it’s because they don’t have anyone who can play RG otherwise. Linder is the only real option there, but then you’re leaving whatever to shake out at Center that they’re  probably not comfortable with.

They really should have invested in one of the RGs that hit the market. Zeitler, Lang or the couple other big names would have been great gets for us. And I think most everyone would feel much better if the OL was:

Cam

Cann/Omameh/Watford/Shatley

Linder

Zeitler/Lang

Parnell

You get a true road grating RG in there, a healthy competition between three guys for LG. Assuming Cann is the natural LG we think he is, you’re upgrading two positions pretty heavily with the addition of Zeitler. LT is potentially shaky with a rookie being there, but otherwise it’s not something to be overly worried about. 

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I’d assume it’s because they don’t have anyone who can play RG otherwise. Linder is the only real option there, but then you’re leaving whatever to shake out at Center that they’re  probably not comfortable with.

They really should have invested in one of the RGs that hit the market. Zeitler, Lang or the couple other big names would have been great gets for us. And I think most everyone would feel much better if the OL was:

Cam

Cann/Omameh/Watford/Shatley

Linder

Zeitler/Lang

Parnell

You get a true road grating RG in there, a healthy competition between three guys for LG. Assuming Cann is the natural LG we think he is, you’re upgrading two positions pretty heavily with the addition of Zeitler. LT is potentially shaky with a rookie being there, but otherwise it’s not something to be overly worried about. 

Depressing to think about...

Archived