Week 16: Jets vs Chargers

Dr.O

This will be a big game for Petty, his future is on the line. The kid throws a nice long ball, but all those pass that he throw in flat to running backs were horrible. With only two games to go in the season. I wonder if we will see Hack get some playing time? I would like to see less playing time for Forte, and a lot more of playing time for Elijah McGuire, this kid as outstanding speed. Forte was a outstanding player when he was in Chicago, but time has passed him by. The big surprise of the season is how well the O line played this year. Some idiot on this board said at the beginning the season that the O line will implode, that was his exact words. O yea that idiot was me.

1 minute ago, jetskid007 said:

Below average QB play and we win today. Feel bad for the rest of the team

Ya this defense with an good edge rusher and another scab can really be special. But the focus of the whole offseason has to be offense. Our only offense was Powell and he turns 30 next season.

30 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Still need a lot of CB help IMO.  

I think if we add a edge rusher and a young safety duo being in the league another year that the secondary will be fine. I’m interested to see how much trust we put in our pickup of Robinson and developmental guys like Jones and Clark. Obvious not legit starters but have a skill set that leaves you wondering. A legit CB is needed in FA though.

Archived