Week 16: Jets vs Chargers

Dr.O

15 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I think if we add a edge rusher and a young safety duo being in the league another year that the secondary will be fine. I’m interested to see how much trust we put in our pickup of Robinson and developmental guys like Jones and Clark. Obvious not legit starters but have a skill set that leaves you wondering. A legit CB is needed in FA though.

Yeah, I think we really need a T. Johnson or a Rhodes to sure things up. 

45 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I think if we add a edge rusher and a young safety duo being in the league another year that the secondary will be fine. I’m interested to see how much trust we put in our pickup of Robinson and developmental guys like Jones and Clark. Obvious not legit starters but have a skill set that leaves you wondering. A legit CB is needed in FA though.

I agree, i view the draft as QB/PassRusher or bust at this point. If we don't shore up those 2 positions this offseason I'll be severely disappointed 

Jets WR Jermaine Kearse is tired of moral victories. "Being competitive is winning games, and that ain't happening," he said. "I don't know how long we're going to say, ‘We're in the game.' Asked if there's hope, he said, "Winning games gives me hope."

Take note gentlemen. This is the NFL. Haven’t the Browns lost like 5 games by a FG? Are they “competitive” too? 

4 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

Jets WR Jermaine Kearse is tired of moral victories. "Being competitive is winning games, and that ain't happening," he said. "I don't know how long we're going to say, ‘We're in the game.' Asked if there's hope, he said, "Winning games gives me hope."

Take note gentlemen. This is the NFL. Haven’t the Browns lost like 5 games by a FG? Are they “competitive” too? 

He knows we are a team without a QB and missing $90M worth of talent. I see now reason we can't get a QB and talent to surround the team with. 

31 minutes ago, rdelaney89 said:

He knows we are a team without a QB and missing $90M worth of talent. I see now reason we can't get a QB and talent to surround the team with. 

Yeah the Jets have been stellar at that for the last decade plus. 

It changes nothing he said. Moral victories don’t cut it. 

Archived