Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

Just now, Whicker said:

Is ghost girl in this game?

The writeup says " “You not scared of those woods too, are you?” the dispatcher laughed. “Just remember, if you see a pale little girl with sharp fangs, RUN!”

“What is she a vampire now? I thought this was a ghost thing. You all need to get your story straight…. Honestly, I’m more afraid of this crazy old man, he said he’d wait outside for me but he’s not even home. I hope he’s not up in the woods.”

“The old man? Uhhhh, well he might actually be a werewolf. Rumor is that he’s the one who ripped that poor little girl to shreds. Not even joking, that one might be true…. Well, good luck! Radio check-in in an hour, OK?” the dispatcher laughed again. "

It says "that one might be true" somewhat implying that the rumor about the ghost girl isn't. Also, it says the girl has sharp fangs, but the kill on LTBF didn't show any evidence of that.

Also, you could just be ghost girl if she is in this game.

He’s reaching cause he knows he’s caught.

Also, if this does happen to be the one universe where you flip Civ, then we lynch Touch tomorrow. As I said if he's played this game this well AND manages to have two kills tonight, then I will gladly extend my hand and give him the sincerest of GGs.

- touch starts off blaming me for mookie and LTBF death

- immediately starts posting Predator memes

- it's brought up that mookie was killed by an alien and ET was an alien

- touch says he doesn't think mookie's killer was alien and keeps pushing that i killed both mookie and LTBF

- but now he changes his stance on if there's a predator or not, even though his memes to me say that what he thought i was

- @Whicker shows touch the write up from Dome that makes it obvious that an alien killed  mookie

- touch pretty much admits to not really paying attention to the mookie death

- so now says that I just killed LTBF, and maybe or maybe not i'm the predator

- touch claims to be a teenager, the one role that can't be counter claimed while everyone else claimed a specific role

- touch has been wanting to rush this lynch for a while now

I think its obvious touch has been trying to be careful to sit right on the middle of the fence with his thoughts and is making sure now to make as vague a claim as possible so to make sure he doesn't get caught in a lie.

Also if you're telling the truth and Touch is another independent then the starting ratio in this game was 12-2-1-1-1-1 and our power roles were not particularly strong. I'm very happy with what we've accomplished if that's the case.

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

- touch starts off blaming me for mookie and LTBF death

- immediately starts posting Predator memes

- it's brought up that mookie was killed by an alien and ET was an alien

- touch says he doesn't think mookie's killer was alien and keeps pushing that i killed both mookie and LTBF

- but now he changes his stance on if there's a predator or not, even though his memes to me say that what he thought i was

- @Whicker shows touch the write up from Dome that makes it obvious that an alien killed  mookie

- touch pretty much admits to not really paying attention to the mookie death

- so now says that I just killed LTBF, and maybe or maybe not i'm the predator

- touch claims to be a teenager, the one role that can't be counter claimed while everyone else claimed a specific role

- touch has been wanting to rush this lynch for a while now

I think its obvious touch has been trying to be careful to sit right on the middle of the fence with his thoughts and is making sure now to make as vague a claim as possible so to make sure he doesn't get caught in a lie.

LMAO sit in the middle with my thoughts? I lead a lynch on Rags who flipped retired cop. Then I cornered famous and got him lynched and I’ve been pressing you since the start of the day. That’s not sitting in the middle of the fence.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Also, if this does happen to be the one universe where you flip Civ, then we lynch Touch tomorrow. As I said if he's played this game this well AND manages to have two kills tonight, then I will gladly extend my hand and give him the sincerest of GGs.

You could say the same thing for me....I'm just surprised you're letting his complete lack of knowledge on the mookie kill just go by without question after he seemed so adamant on me being mookie's killer.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

You could say the same thing for me....I'm just surprised you're letting his complete lack of knowledge on the mookie kill just go by without question after he seemed so adamant on me being mookie's killer.

I'm not. I've thought about it. I have actually thought way too much about this game and it kept me from focusing as I needed to on work. Ultimately, your claim bothers me more than Touch's mistakes. Misremembering or having bad reads are plenty civvy. Making claims that absolutely reek are not civvy.

Archived